DX » Community » Reviews » H1 100W 1000-Lumen 6000K White Car Light Bulbs (2-Pack/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjosemateos on 01/02/2014

Look good, pretty darn white One of my headlights blew after 3 wks? It was 3 degrees out when it happened but the car had been in the garage all night. So it really wasn't 3 degrees. It happend when I turned the knob to kick on bulbs. Luckily I bought two sets not sure why i have to give other thoughts....they are cheap but work....I drive a Saab possibly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaliengrey on 08/08/2013

Good bright and white light. Not the dark blue on usual cheap bulbs. They make the road clear and safe at night with true 6500 k Not yet. I buyed another set of H4 bulbs that died in less a month. These H1 are working fine. You'll need change entire headlight wiring to avoid damages or fire. These bulbs works very hot, and may melt some polycarbonate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminniahmetovam on 02/21/2013

Works well, installs easily. Light is just a little whiter than stock. Brightness looks like 55w. RUS Sudja po vsemu, obychnye lampochki 55W s sinim napyleniem. Za schjot jetogo svet nemnogo belee stokovyh lamp i sootvetstvenno, slabee jarkost'. Ja bral dlja ustanovki v dal'nij svet, chtoby gorode ne slepit', konkretno dlja moih celej lampochki podhodjat.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byabram823 on 12/18/2012

Very cheap H1 bulbs and with very good quality. I am using them for about 2 months and they are working perfectly. They have worked right a way from the packaged with no problems. They emit very white light , i think 6000k is correct color temperature. Not that I have noticed beside that it seems to me that bulbs are a bit weaker then i have imagined.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTechno33 on 07/04/2012

Very cheap bulb, the price is definitely right. The build quality is quite good. None of the bulb's have broken yet. I am using them as driving lights, and they provides good lighting at nighttime. None, i have spottet. I am very satisfied with the light of these bulbs, not quite 100Ws i think, but they are very good. I think they could be a little ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySaitek on 04/04/2011

Very Cheap and easy to obtain from DX online store. The light color outputted was very white and i am pleased with it. they came packaged well as the photos indicate above they seem like a decent product so far and haven't broken yet. i don't think they were quite up to the 100W they clame to be but i haven't measured this and don't intend to. i use ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections