DX » Community » Reviews » H1 100W 1000-Lumen 6000K White Car Light Bulbs (2-Pack/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byminniahmetovam on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works well, installs easily. Cons:Light is just a little whiter than stock. Brightness looks like 55w. OtherThoughts:RUS Sudja po vsemu, obychnye lampochki 55W s sinim napyleniem. Za schjot jetogo svet nemnogo belee stokovyh lamp i sootvetstvenno, slabee jarkost... Read more

0 1
  • posted byabram823 on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap H1 bulbs and with very good quality. I am using them for about 2 months and they are working perfectly. They have worked right a way from the packaged with no problems. They emit very white light , i think 6000k is correct color temperature. Cons:Not that I h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTechno33 on 07/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap bulb, the price is definitely right. The build quality is quite good. None of the bulb's have broken yet. I am using them as driving lights, and they provides good lighting at nighttime. Cons:None, i have spottet. OtherThoughts:I am very satisfied with the li... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySaitek on 04/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very Cheap and easy to obtain from DX online store. The light color outputted was very white and i am pleased with it. they came packaged well as the photos indicate above they seem like a decent product so far and haven't broken yet. Cons:i don't think they were quite up... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections