DX » Community » Reviews » SQ-78V Stylish In-Ear Stereo Earphone with Volume Control (3.5mm Jack/130CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvericaatanasova on 12/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the noice is avoided and when you listen to music you feel like tou are alone and dont listen to others which are in the same room or close by. there are three colors so you can choose which color you like, or if somebody else want to use your earphones you can easily t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzephram on 06/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good noise isolation Nice rubber earcaps, more comfortable and squidgier than other brands Sound quality is great for this price range Cons:I bought these to replace a broken pair that I ran over in the car. The old incarnation (2010/2011) had a really nice te... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFTagliari on 12/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the volume control switch is really easy to use it seems to be very resistant so I think it probably wont break easilly. It dosent look cheap, actually looks like most of the more expensive ones you see. Cons:The sound quality is terrible, and if you raise the volume it... Read more

2 0
  • posted byofesh on 01/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:fantastic earphones: - excellent sound quality - very comfortable - very very cheap - comes with different plugs for different ear sizes - nice and long cable - has a volume control on the cable - good isolation of sounds Cons:the volume control button is not the most c... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections