DX » Community » Reviews » SQ-79MP Stylish In-Ear Stereo Earphone (3.5mm Jack/130CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBigornot85 on 01/21/2014

Good earphones. The dimension fits well in the ear and cuts down welle the surround noise. The very little dimension allows to lean on your ear. The sound is not so pure as the other item I bought in thje same time (an AWEI SKU: 10565) The other one has a better sound, espescially on high frequencies ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTomshaa on 01/15/2014

- Great sound isolation. - Very comfortable and comes with replacement silicon covers. - Reasonable price. - Sound isn't too terrible :-) - They sound is pretty odd. - Bass is too strong and you can't hear the mid range (vocals and such). - One of the pairs had a cluttering plastic part on the left ear-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymx60 on 10/16/2013

There are decent headphones as a back up pair. They do have great bass tones if that's what you are looking for in a set WAY too much bass, so much that you cannot even head the high tones. I keep them as a spare set in case I loose or break my current pair I would pass on these ones and find some other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySvTicTac on 01/04/2013

- Good sound quality, compared to the price you'll pay - Very cheap - Seems to be good build quality - Somewhat good sound quality - Seems to lack some high frequency sound quality - Wires feels a bit strange These earphones/plugs are good compared to the low price. Seems to lack som treble (high frequency ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylpaarsnes on 12/10/2012

-Very cheap. -Seems like fine build quality. -Good sound, even though they pack more bass then I'm use to. -Comes with three difference sizes of plugs. -Sits comfortable in the ear. -Can't really find any cons for so low priced ear plugs. -Almost got a hearing loss because of the difference in sound ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhimenow92 on 11/22/2012

- Lots of bass, as advertised. - Fits in ear well - Isolates outside sound - Sound quality is really muddy - Treble is lacking in quality - The earphones look flimsy, as if one good tug will rip them in half Decent if you want to just listen to something while on a public bus or train. If you just want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTomHZ on 10/30/2012

- Cheap - Good fit - Comfortable in ears, the rubbers are really comfy and they come with 2 extra pair rubbers :D - Cable long enough - Sound quality is rubbish, really rubbish. Music sounds deformed and really low. - When pushing into the ear, there is a click that bends the speaker inside, of pushed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygadni on 09/15/2012

Cheap, outstanding bass quality, excellent fit in ear, doesn't drop from ears, isolate external sounds, nice design Wire in jack look weak, so you have to use it carefully. Nothing else, only -> delivery time to Croatia over 30 days Only thing is that wire length from ears to plug isn't same size. That ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfantastis on 05/17/2011

my order war very fast deliverd get it in good package fit's very well in my ears comes with other caps for big or small ears the sound was suprising good for that price have seen others for double the price that dousn't are so good not of i can think of bought it for my mp3 player with buildin radio ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymyarse on 10/26/2010

Great sound quality (in my inexpert opinion anyway). Certainly hold their own against major brands that cost 10x as much. The left earphone stopped working after about 4 months usage, though they're cheap enough that I'll probably just buy some more. and I've certainly experienced the same thing with ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections