DX » Community » Reviews » SQ-11MP Stylish Stereo Earphone (3.5mm Jack/130CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyairspam on 11/27/2014

Pros: Nice, not expensive. The sound quality is good, not the best, but for this price I think it is worth it. Cons: The sound quality is good. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byjpv95 on 11/08/2013

It is a good price, and i enjoyed this product very much, and i like the design very much. I had two of these and both broke within 3 weeks. The parts starts coming of It could be better build quality, after time of use this product can get very fragile. The only problem I had with these, is the parts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFranklin151 on 03/22/2013

Excellent earphones with good sound. The length of the cable is perfect, unless you are going to be far away from your device. Cheap price for where I live in. Recommended Earphones broke after 2 weeks of use. This wasn't a big suprise, as most earphones usually breaks during that time. Probably the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatheusGanzo on 09/30/2012

Very good sound quality, left and right phones are very similar on sounds, sometimes i wonder if that phone are stereo (balance left and right). Que build quality are good, similar to an apple phones. Fit in your ears very good, no problen at all. The connector have more plastic in the edge than are ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections