DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Toys Educational DIY Kit Set (6-Model)
  • 5 star 10 ( 32% )
  • 4 star 20 ( 65% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySunnysunshine on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quality for this price is acceptable. I bought it for a 25 years old. He played with it for months. Cons:A box was a little bit damaged because it was not in a so protective package (it was just in wrapping paper). Since I bought it as a present, I was a littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrazySpy on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to assamble. Multiple assamble options. Come with "engine" and circuits. Cons:Low quality but it's not a complain regarding the price! :-) Instructions are not crystal clear regarding the "eletronic" part, but was easy to understand. K... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGTMartini on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Makes nice toys to pass a little time, good for young kids to play together if you buy one for each children. In the swimming pool it would do a nice boat. Cons:Some pieces are a little hard to assembly. The spring to hold the cable is hard to use. Pieces should have a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byamusso on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good packaging you can make for you own 6 toys in one kit. It´s ok for you and your kids, to make to play. You got everyting in a box, te pieces, the motor solar powered. Cons:Nothing to say OtherThoughts:In minutes I assembly the pieces and play with the m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHanders on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Interesante kit para chicos que quieren comenzar a conocer el mundo de la electronica y energias alternativas. Es sencillo de armar, el manual tiene bien explicado paso a paso como armar cada uno de los experimentos. Cons:La calidad de los plasticos seria algo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrunoLHCereser on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Is good toy parent play with yours kid during weekend. if easy to build and kid very excited when the toy moving under the sun. A good way to introduce kids to model building. Cons:Dismantles easily, it is fragile; rendering it impossible for the kids to play for a long... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYamakurada on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Even if it's made for children, that doesn't mean adults cannot play with it. I find this product interesting because it can be used with solar power and you have to build it with your hands, just like old toys. Pretty cheap too. Cons:When I saw it with my friend, it wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleopardaann on 12/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Instruction is usefull. Two colors of plastique as on picture. We haven't completed first model because of problem with wire (see below). Cons:Insruction has very little font size and it is really hard to read it. Very little details. One wire was poorly soldered and need... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenrimend on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:genial el juguete, es practico, buenos materiales y mi sobrino se entretien con su padre bastante. Un buen regalo para esos que tienen que hacer un regalo original para padres difíciles Cons:Lo pedi en Enero... llego 7 meses despues. Luego nadie queria decirme que... Read more

3 0
  • posted byBoraDURSUN on 08/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Uses solar power! Cons:Dismantles easily, it is fragile; rendering it impossible for the kids to play for a long time. Received the item without the rod for the front wheels :( OtherThoughts:I bought this for my 7 year old son -though it says 10+ on the box-.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections