DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Toys Educational DIY Kit Set (6-Model)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySunnysunshine on 07/09/2014

Quality for this price is acceptable. I bought it for a 25 years old. He played with it for months. A box was a little bit damaged because it was not in a so protective package (it was just in wrapping paper). Since I bought it as a present, I was a little bit disappointed but then I repacked it in another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byA2Cocmag on 02/04/2014

Very nice and easy setup, atractive design, 6 in 1. something not everyday what people can see. It´s very clean and atrractive design like Apple design. very smooth and clean. Not wotking solar panel :( I don´t know why simply panel don´t send any electricity to motor, when i take motor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrazySpy on 01/07/2014

Easy to assamble. Multiple assamble options. Come with "engine" and circuits. Low quality but it's not a complain regarding the price! :-) Instructions are not crystal clear regarding the "eletronic" part, but was easy to understand. Kids under 8 (in my opinion) will need an adult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybakorako on 12/27/2013

its very cool tooys for childrens and adults. It is interesting to create in the solar cell and testing how it works light energy. Perfect for placement in a prominent position and gives a nice view of creativity. Package box was poorly protected and wrinkled but the interior base is not damaged or broken.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadilmar on 11/27/2013

excellent for teaching physics for children, the great possibilities of models allows you to use your imagination as you want, perfect to chidren. excellent for teaching physics for children, the great possibilities of models allows you to use your imagination as you want, perfect to chidren. excellent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydumper on 11/20/2013

Very good price. Fun kit for teenagers which will keep them occupied for quite a while. No need for batteries. Some of the components are a little tricky to assemble. The box that the kit comes in is not very strong and in my case the box arrived in a crushed state although the contents were fine. Would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclaudiofarmausp on 09/07/2013

Instruction is usefull. Two colors of plastique as on picture. We haven't completed first model because of problem with wire (see below). Easy to use, entertaining. Ideal for children. It is an innovative product, at least here in Argentina. Shipping not delayed too much, I received the kit in my home.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclaudiofarmausp on 09/07/2013

Makes nice toys to pass a little time, good for young kids to play together if you buy one for each children. In the swimming pool it would do a nice boat. Even if it's made for children, that doesn't mean adults cannot play with it. I find this product interesting because it can be used with solar power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGTMartini on 04/05/2013

Makes nice toys to pass a little time, good for young kids to play together if you buy one for each children. In the swimming pool it would do a nice boat. Some pieces are a little hard to assembly. The spring to hold the cable is hard to use. Pieces should have a number, not just pictures in the manual.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byamusso on 03/06/2013

Good packaging you can make for you own 6 toys in one kit. It´s ok for you and your kids, to make to play. You got everyting in a box, te pieces, the motor solar powered. Nothing to say In minutes I assembly the pieces and play with the models that you can build and have a good time playing with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections