DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Toys Educational DIY Kit Set (6-Model)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Muy bueno Simple Average Interesting
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byangelfacex on 07/23/2015

its easy to use, very educational.

Impression:Very good,Simple,Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bytriacmos on 07/21/2015

todas las piezas encajan es algo complejo para un niño de armar reuiere colaboración de un adulto las instrucciones son bastante podres y el armado del motor no siempre resulta bien

Impression:complicado;

0 0 0

• posted bykuprum on 07/21/2015

Простейшие игрушки, среднего исполнения. Хорошо подойдет как первый конструктор на солнечных батарейках, для ознакомления с данной технологией.

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byprogaproganoid on 07/20/2015

excellent

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byanesterov on 06/18/2015

Runs well on sunlight. Kids will need your help to assemble this. Cons: soft plastic parts does not fit well

Impression:Very nice set for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byehud10 on 04/22/2015

Pros: bought it for my 7.5 years old daughter and she liked it. All parts needed were in the kit and after assembling them according to the instructions (which are quite good), the toys actually worked not bad. Cons: quality & finishing of the parts are lousy - as mentioned by other users - you &... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKARMELO on 04/19/2015

Bonito articulo para el aprendizaje de los niños

Impression:Muy bueno,FANTASTICO ARTICULO;

0 0 0

• posted bytrombita on 04/02/2015

I love it. We are playing with it with my 8 years old daugther. She loves it too. She can dismount and remonut another movable toy from the parts. The assembly of the gear was not easy, a children can not do it alone, but the rest of the part can be assebled easily. For that price is excellent.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoutsider911 on 02/12/2015

Pros: - Good idea - Interesting for kid - Several construction in one box - Cheap Cons: - Quality is not good. Sometime parts can not be connect to each other without additiona efforts and removing some plastic arount connectors - Solar battery doesn't work with motor. Don't know why. Battery and... Read more

Impression:Average,Interesting;

0 0 0

• posted by8988511 on 01/30/2015

Pro: very interesting kit, entertaining my entire family - form my 5 year old up to myself :) no parts missing, everything is "as advertized" Con: quite lousy, stereotypical "chinese" build quality - you get what you pay for. Brute force or knife is needed to get plastic parts out of the frame, a... Read more

Impression:That's good,Didáctico;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere