DX » Community » Reviews » T10 3W 100-Lumen 9x5050 SMD LED Car White Light Bulb (2-Pack/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaptainNAP on 08/09/2012

Very bright compared to standard lamps. Good shine to the sides and reflectors are used. Temperature is about 6000K. Few shines blue, but not critical. After one year of using half of the leds went out. Now it shines on the level of standard bulbs. I think leds has stopped because of overheating, these lamps have a plastic housing and the leds are not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatalinux on 04/06/2012

They are super bright white LEDs. No blueish color. Best for the price. They can replace some W5W or T10 bulb lights successfully. The power measured is: 12.01V X 0.066A = 0.79266W Be sure to check again. A good bulb with a acceptable build quality Not the type of cheap led bulbs with a little amount of light. Have to check polarity when installing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReitz on 07/29/2011

Very good bulbs, it's pretty and strong. Much stronger than usual bulbs. Leds give a good visual. I'm using it more than 2 months and it's all ok until now. In my country it costs around $30! A little "blue". I was expecting a really white light but it's ok, it's more blue when looking from the side! In front view it gets more white! It's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrorro96 on 06/20/2011

A good bulb with a acceptable build quality It emits a nice amount of white light, not blueish like cheap one led bulbs the amount of light may be compared to the halogen T10, even a little greater you have to be careful when installing because led have polarity, so if you connect it in the wrong side, it will not turn on and you will have to dissasembly ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySoMeGoD on 05/30/2011

I have a Toyota Corolla made in Brazil. I tried every T10 White Led that I could find here and all of them was crap. Everyone single on burn out. I give it a try and bought this one and I'm very happy with it. Have mine almost a year and works very well. It has bright white compared to others. I have installed mine on the lights and on the panel. Similar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikkelsson on 11/23/2010

-The "bulb" is somewhat T10 based -It has nine SMD LED's -Polarity must be checked before plugging in -Gets hot after a short period of time using -Price/Quality is poor -The "bulb" is twice as long as an original W5W bulb -The bottom piece is loose and you have to make sure if the bulb makes contact -Light output is not that strong for a "100-lumen"... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytjbrinkman on 11/20/2010

We have to cars, one starts with normal lights on, the other car starts with parking lights on. Here you must use lights on your car whole day round and I forgot to switch on the lights. Switched from normal 5W lights to these LED lights which give about 2 to 3 times as much light and make me much more visible during than the ordinary parking lights.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySPAMARCOS on 10/26/2010

Really Bright, brighter than my originals incadescent Bulbs. White light with a litlle blue tone, great color. Good soldering and construction. Make you headlights really beautiful. None at all, but should be markers to indicate the positive pole to make an faster installation. Becouse of the bigger lenght of this led, some places you might have some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrbigaxe on 09/26/2010

They put out a very nice, very white color. I would guess it is somewhere around 5,000K. They fit a T10 base. They are not very bright. I bought these to replace some 921 bulbs being used as reverse lights, but the factory bulbs are about 3X as bright. They are significantly over priced for the amount of light they put out. I can not believe these are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReFleXmza on 08/30/2010

Really bright and you have a 360° light. It look really nice in my car, it iluminates all the optic. Fits perfectly in my VW, also tried in some Fords, Renaults. It's cheap for the bright you get. I think that this leds emits a light similar to 6000-7000K (Xenon Lights). I buy 5 pairs. In one of the lights, two leds starts blinking, and then turn ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections