Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It's cheap.
- Because it's a wiresaw, it's easy to fold in any shape or dimension, so it'll fit in every pocket or bag.
- It weighs practically nothing.
- It saws alright, but it depends on what you want to do with it. I have used it to saw small branches during outdoor trips (to make tools, my axe and knife are a little less useful for some tools). That worked fine.
- Don't use it on thick branches, I got the feeling that it might break when under too much tension or friction heat.
- An axe might be faster/easier when you want to cut of big wood chunks.
It lacks some quality so you definately shouldn't rely on this saw only (but who would?), but it so cheap and small that it might be very handy to carry with you.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.