DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Rechargeable Handheld Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard for PC/PDA/Cell Phones
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcelloangelo on 09/27/2011

Small, Easy to take with you, Low in energy consumption, i didn't charge it from beginning. Lightweight. One of the least devices with the backspace on the upper-right! The small manual at the back of the box is quite funny. Not really a pro, but I had to tell Not easy to connect, there is a very, very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilversonic1 on 03/07/2011

It is light, small, and lasts a long time on a charge. There's not much else you need in a bluetooth keyboard. The key placement is a little odd, but you get used to it. Also the rubber keys take some getting used too. A good choice if you need a bluetooth keyboard. Now I hope you don't mind that I'm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrandrob on 06/13/2010

- Great little keyboard to carry around with your smartphone (Or in my case my jailbroken iPod Touch) - Also works with any computer with bluetooth - Charges via USB - Maybe it could be a little big bigger, but then you can't carry it around so easy. - Takes a some time to learn to type on it, but after ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections