Very nice color temperature (tint) of light: bright clean white, not pink, not blue or violet. It is difficult to find lamp with color temperature of 5500 K and not 6400 K nor 6500 K. Heats much, which may decrease life of LEDs. But I do not know is it normal heat or overheat and how much time it will work for. Big size. It does not fit in or sticks ... Read more
Led Bulbs are known for their low power consumption electric so you offering small economy with spending on electric power. Led bulbs do not burn so you also end up with economy with buying bulbs. Meanwhile the cost of LED lamps is very high thus becomes difficult to buy a lamp and other problem that I have seen is that there is not a table efetica ... Read more
Cheap price compared to branded store bought bulbs.
Good amount of luminosity.
Same size as incandescent bulbs.
Decent quality build. There is about 2 seconds latency after switching on and until the bulb is lit.
The heat sinks heats more than the branded ones. But, this is not as much as incandescent bulbs. I think this could be cheaper.
Manufacturer ... Read more
- Great Built Quality, with a aluminium body (not plastic) and a glass milky bulb (not plastic either)
- Very Good amount of luminosity
- Up to now, good life span
- Incandescent Bulb Standard size - Only the price - In contrary to my bad experience with the SKU 30425, this lamp is working perfectly. It has a good ilumination for a LED lamp, but still ... Read more
I am happy with this bulb. I bought it to replace a 12w cfl in my small kitchen 3 months ago. Average usage about 8 hours daily. The white color is pretty close to natural with just a tiny hint of blue Can be cheaper. I am surprised with the build quality. The aluminum cooling part gets warm to touch (not hot), I hope that means the heat is being dissipated ... Read more
-The price is good if u compare it to led bulbs sold in local stores in Italy -It makes a good amount of light, and the glass dome gives a good light flood -Its energy saver -looks good -The build quality its good except for the edison screw that fall off and need to be glued in place -The glass dome its fragile -I bought six of them, 3 don't work anymore ... Read more
The luminosity is very good, something more than a 60W incandescent bulb.
Use without Crystal (broke my fault), but gives more light than with, although shines much to look at it directly. The first day, 10 minutes put it, lowered the intensity and blinking, possibly due to heat in the internal transformer.
Trying to disarm it to see the bug, broke ... Read more
* Runs cold! You can touch it with your hand. I use it in a table mounted light and can move it without getting burned. * Light is white and pleasing, better than those yellow ones. * Big * Relatively low light: if mounted as central light source (ceiling light), the room is rather dark. Probably with 3 or 4 of those you coulkd get enough light, but ... Read more
- Bright (as bright as 60W incandescent or 12W energy saver)
- Good flood
- Looks good enough to be used without an enclosure
- Reasonable heatsink Quite big, larger than ancient argon filled 60W bulb. I don't think it is going to be cooled well in a closed space. I don't think trying to create a drop-in LED replacement for conventional bulbs is a good ... Read more
Nice appearance Packaging is bad. No soft material inside the box - mine bulb came with a broken glass...
Blinking(in off state) if there is a working highlight in a switch(that helps to find the switch in the darkness) Very good while using it to light up the sewing - much less shadows (because of several emitters).
Used ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.