DX » Community » Reviews » E27 Bulb to E14 Socket Light Lamp Bulb Adapter Converter
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoeriel on 01/29/2014

Fits to all bulbs with E27 socket (saw other products in other places, that don't fit to all). Works as it should be. Fits straight (upright) to all E14 socket in devices I have. I'm using it more than 3 months and all ok. A little fragile plastic, but if you put in on place and don't change bulbs often,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvvladan on 01/24/2014

Do what says. Convert E14 socket to E27 1.15usd if you buy 3+ like I did none In my weekend house in living room all lighting that I have there is using E14. It's a problem to buy bulbs with enough power. Maximum size of bulbs which I can buy is 13W (I speak about neon saving bulbs). God knows how many ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVicky78 on 12/19/2013

The product is of good quality considering the low price. Its simple but very usefull. Useful when you have a lamp with E14 and a bulb with E27. Very easy to use, and the existing socket is almost invisible when you have put it in. There is no cons as far as I have noticed. I havent seen this product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynedamdam on 10/26/2013

Works Light Not necessary bigger as it has to be Much cheaper as in local shops if you screw to tight you can loosen up a part that should be fixed, E14 metallic part on the plastic gets loose. For that price the quality is more then sufficient and when you are careful not to screw it to tight, too much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsip899 on 06/28/2013

Quality is really good Price is relativly cheap Easy to use Small outfit Very useful when you have a lamp with E14 and a bulb with E27 It worked fine for me without any problems ! There are no cons Surely I can find this little item also in my local shop but not for this price ! Just screw the bulb in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythetrademaster on 06/26/2013

Looks good, does the job really well. Screws into the socket perfectly and almost makes the small socket disappear. Seems like the smaller socket never existed. Good price too. Nothing really apart from tiny finishing irregularities. Might make the light extend out a lil bit depending on the length of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMasterdriver on 10/24/2012

I used it immediately after it arrived and it is fitted in the light that i have on my subwoofer. It is very easy to use, just screw it onto your E27 bulb and you can use it in a E14 socket. I think that the build quality could be a little bit better it is is so light and only plastic. The copper connection ... Read more

Adapter with a bulb inside Inside the adapter Dimensions Width Dimensions Length How it arrived Testing E27 to E14 Light Lamp Bulb Adapter Converter sku.37162

0 0 1

• posted bydarkstalker on 10/08/2012

1. Cheap and good 2. Cheap and good 3. Cheap and good 4. Cheap and good 5. Cheap and good 1. It make the bulb protrude slightly out of the ceiling but still quite acceptable. Well not a con but It actually give a wider lighted area. Got this for use with a E27 remote control bulb on a E14 socket. So ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydriveres on 10/05/2012

Good product, good quality, reliable. I had no problems. Not found in the local market of my city, so it is requested to you. I had no problems and I solved a problem. thanks Meets as needed. I hope it stays cool and resist the 220 volt without problems. good presence The color is right good size I Like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylyangsuper on 09/05/2012

Easy to use, just screw it onto you E27 bulb and you can use it on an E14 lamp. none that I can see Most (led) lamps I see for sale use an E27 connector. Most desk lamps however use an E14 connector. You can use this to convert your bulb and fit it in. It does however add some height so on certain lamps ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections