Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydxrox on 05/05/2014

Low cost Good build quality Durable None I've used these continuously for 4 years and they're still great! I only wish they were a tiny bit shorter because I use 13W CFL bulbs that are quite long. Not really a bad thing though because now they make shorter CFL bulbs and I will probably buy new ones. I was using 4 halogen bulbs at 50W each. With these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylatang on 01/18/2014

Build and material quality are good considering this low price of this adapter. For me it is an excellent temporary solution to install a E27 bulb onto a GU10 socket as I don't have any GU10 bulb stocked while I have many E27 bulbs. Have not seen this locally -> Thanks dx.com No cons found so far. Does what it is supposed to do and worth the dollar.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshmuliktal on 11/27/2013

this item is exactly what you need in order to put your regular e27 light bulb into the g10 socket. the nice thing about it is that as simple as you out it on , you can take it off...changing light mood inthe room is easier than ever on certain lght fixtures the space for the light bulb, is very accurate and putting this adaptor can reduce the space ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypss2010 on 04/29/2013

-Reasonable Build Quality -Small so fits sockets -Allows to use any E27 bulb in these less useful gu10 sockets, I put 20 led E27 lights fluro white bulbs where i had soft yellow light expensive spotlight bulbs instead which would blow often the led lights are brighter and rock solid dont blow -None so far -Might increase the length of the socket and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1rok on 02/21/2013

-heat resistant plastic -does what it's supposed to -enables you to use led bulbs in GU10 socket -the narrow part with GU10 should be longer, because the adapter, such as it is, doesn't fit in some lamps with deeper mounting spaces. That was also my case, so in the end I had to saw off part of the mounting socket, then it worked. If the adapter would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidbjorklund on 01/19/2013

Nice to use standard bulbs in gu10 lamps! You will save a lot of money to use standard E27 bulbs instead of gu10 halogen lightning! Nothing that I know, I have only owned this produkt less than a week. But I think it will work long time. Nice product! I will buy more adaptors to use the same standard E27 in all my lightning! If you want to use standard ... Read more

In use 25w standard bulb match
    0 0
  • posted bymarvijacques on 12/28/2011

Very important this adapter since we can use normal bulbs and cheaper. I bought LED bulbs and use with this adapter, you save enough on energy bills. If you paid yourself It may be less and better appearance. I will buy more to replace the bulbs in my cas, thereby reducing the value of the electric bill. For those who want to save energy this adapter ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections