Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylatang on 01/18/2014

I bought this adapter to install a GU10 bulb where it has limited space and a regular bulb will not fit. Really works and no adjustments needed. No problems at all on LED bulbs. Material quality is decent considering this low price. Remember to clean the metal thread before installing. Another thing to remember is not to force your GU10 bulb into the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysubasrama on 10/11/2013

Good, cost effective way to install LED down lights in e27 sockets. Does the job well and even can be used in covered outdoor areas. With electricity prices going through the roof, makes no sense using 40-60 watt standard bulbs when you can adapt old sockets to take new LED bulbs. none that I can think of. Seek the pearls of wisdom and the world is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhavnieli on 09/22/2013

Nice feature at an affordable price that allow the safe use of Halogen lamps with a E27 fixture. I'm very disappointed with the poor quality. The lamp is never straight (always tilted) which is annoying and does not allow precise focus of the light which is more important with a halogen lamp than with a standard filament bulb. If the quality was better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLAL on 05/27/2013

It's a handy way to use GU-10 bulbs in regular sockets, if it will work with the bulbs you have. There is no downside to this product. Maybe I should mention to be a little careful not to break the ceramic thread. It is very practical and useful. There is a package with 7 units and the cost is much less than per unit (SKU 178190) Easy to use and placed ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byLAL on 05/27/2013

Bought these to change over my incandescent bulbs to GU10 led lights. They do an nice job. The outside of the adapter is white plastic, which is okay. The inside where the base of the bulb slots in is another piece of white plastic, which is not okay. All plastic interior means it's not safe with high wattage bulbs. I put a 50W halogen in there and ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHeerlen on 05/01/2013

As a landlord, it is not always possible to have all the different lamps in your car to replace the broken. Therefore I tried this once and it cuts down the inventory I need to carry. Also some spotlights are quite expensive as E27 but cheap at GU 10. This is where this thing is usefull. It really works 100% thats all I can say No cons. Its is an adapter ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTrrom on 04/13/2013

Very simply to use! You only unscrew the ordinary bulb, screw this adapter and you can plug in GU10 bulb. Made from metal and ceramics - I believe in endless life :-) Length of the adapter with GU10 bulb is the same size as the length of original bulbs I really haven't find any cons yet. Very high quality for this price. Very simple tu use. I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrenka on 03/02/2013

The product looks sturdy. Not a cheap plastic or anything like that. I am very satisfied with the overall product. I don't find any negativity to this product because I am very satisfied. I was questioning If I would buy the adapter, because I wasn't sure what I will get for the price, but I am really happy that I did. By the price that I paid for the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by301060 on 02/27/2013

Seems to be very well made and of decent quality. Easy to screw into downlight fittings and then GU10 LED globes can be used. Okay pricing, I guess it is pretty cheap. No cons that i can think of at this time. Please notice that GU-bulbs are getting warmer than other bulbs. Check your lamp if it will fit. Very easy to use and work exactly as it is supposed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvherem on 12/27/2012

The adapter works very well right out of the "box" no adjustment needed. (unlike some other similar adapters) It is very useful if you want to use small halogen bulbs in older bulb sockets. The light is a bit more focused, but you can get a brighter and more durable bulb there. You have to be careful when using this indoors or in closed spaces.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections