Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLAL on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a handy way to use GU-10 bulbs in regular sockets, if it will work with the bulbs you have. Cons:There is no downside to this product. Maybe I should mention to be a little careful not to break the ceramic thread. OtherThoughts:It is very practical and useful. Ther... Read more

3 0
  • posted byLAL on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought these to change over my incandescent bulbs to GU10 led lights. They do an nice job. Cons:The outside of the adapter is white plastic, which is okay. The inside where the base of the bulb slots in is another piece of white plastic, which is not okay. All plastic i... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHeerlen on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As a landlord, it is not always possible to have all the different lamps in your car to replace the broken. Therefore I tried this once and it cuts down the inventory I need to carry. Also some spotlights are quite expensive as E27 but cheap at GU 10. This is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTrrom on 04/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very simply to use! You only unscrew the ordinary bulb, screw this adapter and you can plug in GU10 bulb. Made from metal and ceramics - I believe in endless life :-) Length of the adapter with GU10 bulb is the same size as the length of original bulbs Cons:I really hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrenka on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product looks sturdy. Not a cheap plastic or anything like that. I am very satisfied with the overall product. Cons:I don't find any negativity to this product because I am very satisfied. OtherThoughts:I was questioning If I would buy the adapter, because I... Read more

0 0
  • posted by301060 on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Seems to be very well made and of decent quality. Easy to screw into downlight fittings and then GU10 LED globes can be used. Okay pricing, I guess it is pretty cheap. Cons:No cons that i can think of at this time. Please notice that GU-bulbs are getting warmer... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvherem on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The adapter works very well right out of the "box" no adjustment needed. (unlike some other similar adapters) It is very useful if you want to use small halogen bulbs in older bulb sockets. The light is a bit more focused, but you can get a brighter... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySatanClaw on 11/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works great.. Does exactly what's it's supposed to. Good quality build materials. What more can I say. I's a bulb socket adapter. Either it works or it doesn't. This works. There is always room for improvement. But there are limits to how picky I want to be. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUnderDC on 07/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well. The most important thing. They work quite well. I got three and they all worked. The E27 Connector fits quite well in all my appliances. The GU10 connector fits well with the bulbs that I tried it with. It is rated for 100w bulbs so you won't have problems with LED... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaptKirk on 03/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inexpensive but effective. Good build quality. Does what it advertises. Will work for 110v GU10 in 110v standard socket, OR 220v GU10 in standard 220v bulb socket. My use is for 110v. Gives you great flexibility to use GU10 in other places. Cons:none really. O... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections