Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZerqtm on 11/06/2014

Neat tidy compact awesome. my only complaint would have to be that it wasn't delivered by bear cavalry Currier... (bear cavalry makes everything more awesome!)

Impression:Awsome!;

0 0 0

• posted byskajwakr on 01/26/2015

I wanted this adapter because I have a few GU10 lights around which I don't use. I was really happy I could use them in an E27 socket. Only one problem arised from this. If you use normal GU10 lightbulb which heats up alot it can melt this adapter. If you use it occasionally then it should be OK.... Read more

Impression:Useful,melting;

0 0 0

• posted bymansun80 on 08/11/2014

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byFaisparte on 08/06/2014

pros: fits very tight, it doesn't fall, made of very good material, has a simple lock mecanism, simply turn the lamp untill you hear a little snap. cons: with the adapter the bulb will be lower than usually. I realy recomend this product, if you want a good reliable adapter, it won't give you any... Read more

Impression:Great adapter;

0 0 0

• posted bylatang on 01/18/2014

I bought this adapter to install a GU10 bulb where it has limited space and a regular bulb will not fit. Really works and no adjustments needed. No problems at all on LED bulbs. Material quality is decent considering this low price. Remember to clean the metal thread before installing. Another to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysubasrama on 10/11/2013

Good, cost effective way to install LED down lights in e27 sockets. Does the job well and even can be used in covered outdoor areas. With electricity prices going through the roof, makes no sense using 40-60 watt standard bulbs when you can adapt old sockets to take new LED bulbs. none that I can... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhavnieli on 09/22/2013

Nice feature at an affordable price that allow the safe use of Halogen lamps with a E27 fixture. I'm very disappointed with the poor quality. The lamp is never straight (always tilted) which is annoying and does not allow precise focus of the light which is more important with a halogen lamp than... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLAL on 05/27/2013

It's a handy way to use GU-10 bulbs in regular sockets, if it will work with the bulbs you have. There is no downside to this product. Maybe I should mention to be a little careful not to break the ceramic thread. It is very practical and useful. There is a package with 7 units and the cost is to... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byLAL on 05/27/2013

Bought these to change over my incandescent bulbs to GU10 led lights. They do an nice job. The outside of the adapter is white plastic, which is okay. The inside where the base of the bulb slots in is another piece of white plastic, which is not okay. All plastic interior means it's not safe with... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byHeerlen on 05/01/2013

As a landlord, it is not always possible to have all the different lamps in your car to replace the broken. Therefore I tried this once and it cuts down the inventory I need to carry. Also some spotlights are quite expensive as E27 but cheap at GU 10. This is where this thing is usefull. It works... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections