Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhackit1990 on 06/28/2014

It works perfect.. how to say.. its an adapter.. feels really good.. easy to use.. it's silver, think something metallic inside.. covered with plastic. Tried to mount and dismount for several times and still stable.. The top side looks a bit odd but don't care you scrub it in and it works.. everything fine than.. Never touch the metallic stuff while ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeclan1 on 11/07/2013

Very useful for Ireland and the UK as sockets are B22 sockets. E27 LED bulbs are more common and better priced. More choice in E27 bulbs so this adapter is a must Quality isn't 100% so be careful when screwing in a bulb. DO NOT over tighten as the plastic cover to break. This adapter will extend the bulb outside smaller lamp shades. More suited to large ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDrewdQueue on 09/15/2013

* I got these to resupply SKU.121169 which is now sold out * Much thicker/stronger walls than that model, more durable * Better design with 'stop' at the bottom prevents you from screwing a globe in too much and damaging the adaptor like SKU.121169 allows - Adds 35mm to length of globe when used, so may be a tight squeeze or over length for some shades.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytanclnz on 09/06/2013

Not sure why my house builder installed a mixed of E27 and B22. But these adapters works just fine. Solid build and easy to use. Works as expected and no problems at all. These came a bit dirty. There were black marks on them on the other part of the socket. Can be cleaned and doesnt affect the adapter in any way at all. None so far. Works just fine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxpkh on 05/18/2013

There are some complaints from other reviewer about the flimsiness of this adapter, but to me, this adapter is o.k. It is simple and not so bulky. I use it to adapt my LED lamp to my bayonet socket. It does work and it saves me replacing my bayonet mount socket with an E27 one. When you use this adapter, the bulb will protrude out longer from the socket.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvamps4 on 11/21/2012

A simple and convenient way to use regular size E27 lamps in those B22 sockets. The build quality is better than I expected - the body is made of a tough, nonflexible, ceramic-like plastic, and the metal fittings are of good quality. I order five which offered a significant discount, and was cheaper despite the added shipping cost. I see nothing in ... Read more

adapter converter
    0 0
  • posted byPsyck on 09/03/2012

Reasonably cheap, simple, & efficiently does the job. I purchased in bulk, they arrived fairly soon & all that I have used so far work fine without any problems. None really that I can think of. It is not very small & hence will increase the size of your fixture. Be sure to screw in the bulbs tightly into them. Great item at a fair price,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplaywith on 07/24/2012

Easier than replacing all bulbs in new house. Simple to use, just screw in! Arrived safely. Compact and lightweight. Unlike some others, I did not find the item to be poorly made. It works perfectly! Nothing was wrong with my purchase. Cheaper than buying all new bulbs, this nifty gadget has been so helpful - We have 5 of them and now the kitchen and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagregory91 on 11/06/2011

exactly what it looks like, serves the purpose and is functional and easy to use. very brittle, i ordered a few and some were either dodgy themselves, one was in fact so tough it broke my lamp screw-in holder. also its very large so the light bulb hangs down a lot lower than originally only comes in white, it is okay for price cheaper than you would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypowelder on 10/04/2011

the pros are . 1 easy to use . 2 nice size its not too big build quality could be better its quite light material inside that would not take extreme heat from ordinary bulbs .the outside seems to be like any other light fitting i have came across this fitting is good for me because im using it with led bulbs i bought from dx but would be carefull with ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections