DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 2.5" IDE USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Carrying Pouch (Black)
  • 5 star 15 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycitius on 07/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the best IDE-enclosure in my point of view! Nice design made of mesh like metal-net. The mesh helps the harddrive to cool down faster because the holea allow hot air from the drive to escape. This funktion keeps the drive cooler and helpas the drive to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymassdale on 02/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very usefull for creating storage capacity on the go if you still have an old laptop laying around/broken which has a 2,5" PATA HDD in it. The small holes in the metal will ensure your HDD will never get too hot. Cons:Watch out that you don't lose any of those tiny... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlavikPiligrim on 09/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Thanks to that it is executed in style of a grid, it is heated less rather than dense cases. + Availability (as socket IDE has become outdated and it is a bit more difficult to find such cases in our shops) + Simplicity in use + Not the big sizes + the Cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byselliott1976 on 08/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very decent quality materials. I have it for several months and have not had any problems. Includes screwdriver. Cons:I have not had any problems. The screws are very small and can get lost, be careful to place them. Leather carring pouch is not leather and is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlisern on 08/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:* Allows you to use otherwise unneeded hard drives like I did. 4 year old hard drive from broken laptop and i finally got to see my old files again. *VERY sturdy, the black metal mesh really makes it look good and feel solid. * Hard drive activity LED (just on a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimotheus on 08/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a nice compact, breathing enclosure. The HD fits perfectly, I had no real problem installing it. Cable with dual USB for powers works, but I can also use it with a single USB connection. Cons:It's a little fragile. Mine came a little dented. No real problem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRamunas911 on 03/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good thing at all. Cons:Quite good build. Looks stylish. There is a protective plastic card: it should be used to protect hardware from any kind of liquid. But it makes another problem - hard disk is getting hot with both sided plastic cards. So - I do use jus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlfonsoi on 03/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It works very good. - Easy to fit HDD inside it. - Quality build is very good, - Enclosure has holes in it to best HDD ventilation. - Led turns green when HDD works. - It works perfectly on USB 1.1. - USB cable and is included. - Leather pouch fulfill with its functio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfcgomes on 03/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very good enclosure. The HD fits very well. The cable that came with it, its working too. The two USBs are very good. Works perfectly. The external power source works very well too. Cons:It seems a little fragile. The screw that came were a little hard to put on the e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystrykerPL on 02/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- good materials, good build quality - enclosure allows the disk to be (passivelly) ventilated all the time - ~23-25Mbit/s transfer rate Cons:- small, *really* small screws - it's very hard do put them into holes - cable could be longer OtherThoughts:- I Bought... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections