DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 2.5" IDE USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Carrying Pouch (White)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFKempers on 11/11/2011

- Very nice build - Nice skin, perforated casing to keep the harddisk cool - Connects nicely to my Wii and is recognized fast bij Configurable USB loader - The screwdrivers is included and does the job - The screws don't fit perfectly, but when they are in who would unscrew them very often. - Nice price, I can;t find it in the local shops for this price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNahya on 03/30/2011

It's a lightweight HDD enclosure with a simple, yet elegant design. It comes with a small screwdriver so you don't need to have one yourself. I plugged mine in just now and it works like a charm. There are no big cons to this product. The only thing I can come up with is the leather pouch. It's rather flimsy (at least it feels like that) so delicate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskeefee on 08/08/2010

Everything on that product is a pro. I like the look, i like it how easy it is to put your hdd in there. When i ordered it, i first thought that it might be a low quality product and im going to waste my money.. luckily i was wrong :) There is absolutely no cons what so ever. Works as expected I would have liked if it would have had a better pouch for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections