DX » Community » Reviews » WIFLY-CITY 2.4GHz 10dBi R-SMA Directional Antenna for WiFi/Wireless Network
  • 5 star 15 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlash977 on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Working as described... Easy of use and nothing to complain abaut"........................ Cons:No........................... Only that I have to write 500 caracters about antena who is so simple that I dont know wthat to tell about. Everithing is working and this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydusan.belica on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great strenght of signal on open spaces. even if they are couple of walls in the house. it was an exchange for standard 5dbi antena. With this one i had signal on the end of our garden which is about 80m from router. around the house it had signal up to 10m. (... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypechos on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The plastic quality is good, the build quality not so: I have bought 2 of them and I have had to rework a solder on one. It has directivity properties as expected from a panel antenna, and this is a very good property for most of the installations. It allow to r... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybrunodantasfa on 11/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This antenna really improved my wi-fi signal inside home. Unfortunately, my modem/router doesn't have an detachable antenna, so I had to crack it open, remove the dumb antenna that came with it and soulder this fine antenna on the modem (hey, I don't recommend... Read more

3 0
  • posted bysaberlancer on 11/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I replaced the antenna on my DIR-615 and this works great extending the range. No scientific test but using my iphone to see signal bars comparison. Very impressed and a new convert to directional antennas. Not sure about other models but can confirm this works as adver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshpax on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good build quality Compact sturdy design Works really well for such construction and much better than bundle came with WiFi router and USB adapter on which antennae was tested. Cons:none so far OtherThoughts:Tests were performed on range of distances from... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkjacky on 07/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Increases the range from a normal antenna. About 50 meter find range with a DD-WRT router.(compaired to about 20 with a 7 dbi omni antenna) Got speeds of 80mbits at 8 meter range. Cons:It can not turn 360degrees only 270. (Ligical since it has 2 plates that woul... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysebasgr on 05/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quality is ok. Not too heavy, not too light. It does improve signal over cheap antennas Cons:I have a sku.81731 which comes with a 10dBi omni antenna, and this one seems to work more or less the same at 1W power. That means either this antenna is not 10 dBi, o... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylevis on 05/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works. When tested in comparison with stock 2dBi it have 7-8 dB more signal strength. It allowed me to have more reliable connection in office building with lot of metal in and on walls. And i was able to get any connection when i had two floors between thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrumer12345 on 11/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Real characteristic of the antenna respond declared. Real extend WI-fi zone coverage in one directional. Signal at 40 % percent after two ferro concrete walls and distance between source and consumer about 40 metre. When use 2dB all-directional antenna was 10-... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections