Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythekdude on 04/22/2014

The Windproof Butane Jet Torch Lighter with Strap is simple to use, ignites in strong winds and rain. The strap ans the strap hole let's you the option to connect it to a security chord to prevent it from falling from your bag. It is a great product for camping and can easily be an EDC item or in an emergency bag. This Windproof Butane Jet Torch Lighter ... Read more

Windproof Butane Jet Torch Lighter with Strap
    0 0
  • posted byAlokin80 on 04/05/2014

Very good product with strong build,ten times better and ten times cheaper than anything i can get in local stores,build quality is excellent, good looking design and unlike every jet lighter ive ever had it shows no sign of breaking any time soon i will buy again. I don't see any,time will tell,but i don't think something bad will happened very soon.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuhahaha on 02/17/2014

good build quality ok build material great jet stream easy to adjust the flame It lights the first time you strike it no gas "leaking" after you releas the button. Plastic parts could always be replaced with metallic parts to enhance the quality of the build, but this is not a real con. think it is a great product for the price, i have alot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabrieldov on 02/09/2014

- Great lighter, specially for the price - Gas meter gauge on the side - Flexible point - Good combination of metal and plastic - Simply works and works fine with nice flame - A bit too big to carry around Cool lighter to have when going to the camp or field - relatively compact if you're using it as an utility tool when out of home in windy places ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byParadyme on 01/31/2014

Cheap Swiveling head Strong flame bulky, not very handy to carry After 3 months, the chain holding the cap broke off Not exactly stylish For the price the value you get is really amazing, I can definitely recommend it if you have the need to get something to ignite no matter how wet it might be. I suggest to try to get the lighter if you need to ignite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byggeudraco on 01/26/2014

The casing hasn't shown any signs of wear, and operation is just a pushing down on what is essentially a pistol grip. The neck also has five angles, so you can position the flame better. Also, you must admit that the novelty of having a jet lighter means that all other lighters just pale in comparison. Often to get the flame going, you do need to push ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanonymous3 on 01/21/2014

My first impression with this lighter is very positive. The flame ignites every time. I believe the reason for this lies in the inner construction of the lighter. The gas is released before the spark happens when pressing the ignition button. With the Jet 1300-C Butane Lighter (SKU 1320) I had great difficulties to ignite the flame because the gas wasn’... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshowgunnw on 01/06/2014

good build quality ok build material great jet stream easy to adjust the flame It lights the first time you strike it no gas "leaking" after you releas the button. it is a gas hog the cap is a litte bit to hard to get of with one hand the valve is not so easy to fill gas in to. the product will last long if you handle it with a little bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYTTM on 11/19/2013

Reliable and durable! I bought it for my friend who is outdoor enthusiast. He own it for more then one year now, without any serious complains. Excellent for starting fire in wet condition with wet material. Strap is low quality (it doesn't match quality of the lighter which is great) and my friend replaced it almost immediately with one he made from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPiPPoI on 11/13/2013

It has an adjustable sholder. The flame is really ince. I use it mainly for smoking a piepe and it works great. I think it may be usefull for campfires, starting barbecues etc. I highly recomend it. I have had simillar lighters, it may have durability issues, none so far (2-3 months of active use). When filling it I also feel I waste a lot of gas. The ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections