Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythekdude on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The Windproof Butane Jet Torch Lighter with Strap is simple to use, ignites in strong winds and rain. The strap ans the strap hole let's you the option to connect it to a security chord to prevent it from falling from your bag. It is a great product for camping and can e... Read more

Windproof Butane Jet Torch Lighter with Strap
    0 0
  • posted byggeudraco on 01/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The casing hasn't shown any signs of wear, and operation is just a pushing down on what is essentially a pistol grip. The neck also has five angles, so you can position the flame better. Also, you must admit that the novelty of having a jet lighter means that a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanonymous3 on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:My first impression with this lighter is very positive. The flame ignites every time. I believe the reason for this lies in the inner construction of the lighter. The gas is released before the spark happens when pressing the ignition button. With the Jet 1300-C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshowgunnw on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:good build quality ok build material great jet stream easy to adjust the flame It lights the first time you strike it no gas "leaking" after you releas the button.Cons:it is a gas hog the cap is a litte bit to hard to get of with one hand the valve is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPiPPoI on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It has an adjustable sholder. The flame is really ince. I use it mainly for smoking a piepe and it works great. I think it may be usefull for campfires, starting barbecues etc. I highly recomend it.Cons:I have had simillar lighters, it may have durability issue... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtwnman30308 on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Excellent Butane Jet torch. Used it almost everyday for 6 months and still going strong. Luv the adjustable jet torch. Very easy to refill and works immediately when you refill. Also very easy to adjust the flame. One of the best torches sold on Deals Ext.Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystegu13 on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:THis + cheap + refillable + modifiable + can change the angle + good lookingCons:Remove this 2 things for cleaner look and better handling: - remove strap - remove coverOtherThoughts:The last ones I received. I had to remove plastic in adjustable to rotate more... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydjice2040 on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It has a clear window so you can easily see the butane level. It has a greater capacity than standard lighters. The button and body fit well in the hand even with gloves on. The cap prevents dirt entering the jet. The adjustable head makes it perfect for lighti... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytzonday on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Well built, feels sturdy in hands. Steady flame. Decent hinge on the neck, clicks well. Big knob to adjust the flame strength.Cons:Cap is a bit of a bummer to put back on but no real issues. Can't see the whole tank so you wouldn't know if it's really full but not a big pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarciawoosh on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Feels very sturdy and well built. Transparent piece lets you know how much fluid you have left.Cons:It's only able to mantain the flame lit if you adjust the gas output to maximum (and for that it lost a star). In a way it could be considered safer, since there... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections