DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Iphone 3g Replacement Touch Screen + LCD Screen Modules
  • 5 star 12 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhouzillf on 06/14/2013

working fine and quality is quite good, better than I expected. Not quite sure if it is Genuine of not, but looks exactly the same as my broken one. Well, as the phone was not designed to be assembled easily, I probably should not blame on this product. So, no. Could have been sooner to get. And there should be more pictures of the details, otherwise ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBuffonazo on 05/15/2013

excellent product, low price, good seller, good variety Long Time, Very good products, great concern in shipping, completely rely on........... Fully recommend seller of these products and also to its products, was very careful in shipping and everything arrived at my house in perfect condition .. would be nice that time of release was less, but I understand ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byadlpz on 03/07/2013

It does the job. It's a cheap replacement for those of you that go around dropping your phones, like me. It is easy to install if you are familiar with the internals of the iPhone 3G It's quality is definitely not as good as the original part. You can see backlight hotspots. Replacing the screen through the "official" would cost you *way* ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylorenzog91 on 02/22/2013

Perfectly replaces the original, I see no difference. Same quality, mounting without problems. In French: Remplace parfaitement l'original, je ne vois aucune difference. Qualité identique, montage sans problemes. No complaints. Good quality. In French: Pas de reproches. Bonne qualité. This product is identical to the original so I wonder if ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bygsbbros2 on 01/26/2013

Very good and sensitive touch screen. I followed the instructions at You Tube and successfuly change the touch screen from my Iphone 3G. Besides coming with a LCD, mine was still OK so I decide not to use. It does NOT come with the adhesive tape to be used to fix it to the iphone 3G frame. I have not used the LCD. I bought the set (touch screen + LCD)... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylucho291075 on 12/31/2012

The product is the same quality than original.size is the same so it is very easy to replace the old one by this new one product. the product arrived in very good conditions. easy to mount and replace. the touch screen works perfectly altough I considered it could have less response. I do not see to much cons in this product. it is what i was expecting ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytnova on 10/21/2012

Very good parts, fit the iphone 3g just perfectly. Just follow an instructional video on youtube and your phone is reborn again. Product was allso good packed and shipped. The parts are realy from excelent quality. the screen was missing 1 pixel wich wasn't a problem at all. Maybe a manual for people who would like to have one. You don't need, because ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydkallas on 07/26/2012

-Works exaclty as intended -Seems of very good quality. -Was shipped very well packed. None that I can see… Just make sure that you know what you are doing when openening you iPhone. Remember to follow a couple of the guides on youtube before you start. An most importantly, remember to remove the simcard and turn off the iPhone before you start, otherwise ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylejige on 07/02/2012

- Easy to install, it's my first time opening an iphone and youtube was very helpful; - The screen itself looked sturdier than the one I was replacing; - Fits 3G perfectly. - As one poster has stated, the LCD flat cable needed to be positioned a certain way to work. I had to prop it with a piece of tape for it to work ok; - I don't know if it's just ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byaucuneidee on 07/02/2012

Excellent quality and shipping, works as expected for an incredible price. A real bargain. The Touch Screen does require 2 sticker. they were not provided, the only cons i found. Or maybe also a link to a you tube video. Add a link to a you tube video for explanation. work as expected. for a quarter of the repair price in france. take 10 minutes to ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections