DX » Community » Reviews » E27 9W 9-LED 810-Lumen 6000K White Light Bulb (85~265V AC)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by20hzs10 on 09/30/2010

nice and bright, I use them as a supplemental plant light draws 9 watts of electricity (whats not to like about being energy conscious) decent light disbursement, very bright and very white heavy bulb best used in a stationary socket, adjustable lamps will flex under the weight of this bulb of the 2 of these I bought, one has failed at 4 months of use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndryshka007 on 08/23/2010

As a whole it is made strongly, bulb made from glass, body is aluminium. Inside is 9 LED, which soldered at the BIG aluminium disk. Low price. Is very hot after 15 min working, I think it's can very fast dead. LED star (disk) have VERY BAD heat contact with body and it may be cause of LEDs death. It needs at heat conductor (heatsink grease) between ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNCCNJ on 06/11/2010

Low power consumption. Bright output. Great in the kitchen ceiling. Appear to be well built. (time will tell for sure) Fit most fixtures/applications I tried it in. These were initially purchased to go above the mirror in my wife's bathroom as she loves to burn lights. Anyway, I changed them unbeknownst to her but straight away she noticed the difference ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolewsaa on 05/26/2010

Very bright, can replace 75 W bulb. This is the future of light bulbs. Nice to have the future in use at home. It runs on voltages from 100 to 265 AC. Somewhat bulky, it is longer than a normal incandescent 60W / 75W. This makes it sticking out of some lamps. Since it's so bright you should not look directly onto it. Hence the problem when it sticks ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections