DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Adjustable Folding Tablet Stand for Ipad and Laptops (Black)
Customer’s impression:
Удобно looks very good and works o.k. for me. Bra funktion.........
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8849650 on 04/13/2015

When you put your laptop on this tablet stand the sceen will be vertical so you can sit without bending your back.

Impression:looks very good and works o.k. for me.;

0 0 0

• posted byAlekseirubin on 04/05/2015

Подойдет для смартфона, планшета, ноутбука. Регулируется практически до любого нужно вам положения, достаточно прочная конструкция. Что бы развернуть, нужно зажать серую центральную кнопку и раздвинуть крепления. Использую в основном как подставку для ноутбука.

0 0 0

• posted byplundh on 11/07/2014

Fungerar som förväntat. Ipad:en står bra både liggande och stående................. Inget negativt hitills.......................................................................................

Impression:Bra funktion.........;

0 0 0

• posted bysamskie on 03/15/2014

multiple stand heights,easy to fold and transport,Looks good / Nice design Non so far, except perhaps that it has a soft feel to it that does not slide easy out of the transport bag. Just nit picking ;-) this is my secondary or third stand. i use stands for multiple purpose. I have one exactly is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydveeden on 11/30/2013

Not too haevy or big, great build quality. Works great for my Lenovo Thinkpad. It looks like it can hold many different sizes of laptops and tablets easily. A more flat design might fit more easily in some bags, but this really depends. Some of the parts are magnetic, so be carefull with cards be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygja on 05/15/2013

The stand is easy to fold and transport. A nice bag is included for transport. It is not heavy and can easily be transported. I use it for holding a laptop. When the stand is holding the laptop, the little feet at the bottom should be a little longer. They are only just long enough to hold the is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoonkii on 05/03/2013

It's got some excellent build quality. Rubbery finish on the legs so your device won't slip. Angles for display are great for a notebook/laptop. The packaging feels like a premium product! Comes with a little cover/bag too! The button is a bit hard to press while spreading the legs out. That's ok... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byversefromthekeg on 05/02/2013

It has multiple stand heights It supports all tables sizes though smaller tablets look a little silly The angles can be changed to fitted curves It's fairly sturdy in other words it does not slip around when you are typing with the tablet unless you push down to hard and it does not feel like it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclaudio5678 on 02/08/2013

High quality materials, no cheap plastics. Looks and feels like a top notch product. Sturdy, different positions supported. Comes with a nice pouch, very nicely packaged too. Somewhat on the heavy side but that's actually what makes it so sturdy. Also, the price coul be better but considering the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCir0M on 11/28/2012

- Looks good / Nice design - Easy to use, no need for a manual - Solid build - Holds my tablet solid when using it (no sliding) Just one: it is not possible to charge the Asus Transformer Pad TF300T in all positions with this stand. This is offcourse also a result of choices made by Asus who the... Read more

Packaging with information as received

0 0 0

DX Everywhere