DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Adjustable Folding Tablet Stand for Ipad and Laptops (Black)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygja on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The stand is easy to fold and transport. A nice bag is included for transport. It is not heavy and can easily be transported. Cons:I use it for holding a laptop. When the stand is holding the laptop, the little feet at the bottom should be a little longer. They are only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byversefromthekeg on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has multiple stand heights It supports all tables sizes though smaller tablets look a little silly The angles can be changed to fitted curves It's fairly sturdy in other words it does not slip around when you are typing with the tablet unless you push down... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaudio5678 on 02/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:High quality materials, no cheap plastics. Looks and feels like a top notch product. Sturdy, different positions supported. Comes with a nice pouch, very nicely packaged too. Cons:Somewhat on the heavy side but that's actually what makes it so sturdy. Also, the price coul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCir0M on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Looks good / Nice design - Easy to use, no need for a manual - Solid build - Holds my tablet solid when using it (no sliding) Cons:Just one: it is not possible to charge the Asus Transformer Pad TF300T in all positions with this stand. This is offcourse also a result... Read more

Packaging with information as received
    0 0
  • posted bypaulosaopaulino on 11/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's compact. You can carry inside your backpack, and it comes with a cloth kinda thing where you can store it. Cons:It doesn't give much support for laptops. For tablets, it's fine. And I'm sure it can handle netbooks and small 13" laptops, but for the 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysk0206 on 06/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Build quality. Rubberized materials. Cons:Non so far OtherThoughts:I expected something with much less build quality. It does what it suppose to do with ease and elegance. Bottomline:Will recommend to friends and family. I have a 15" Lenovo and it works greate with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenfro on 06/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very sturdy Great rubberized finish Excellent hinges Surprisingly good package Cons:A bit small for a 15" notebook OtherThoughts:This is one of those products that surpass the expected build quality from DX. The price isn’t really that cheap, but it’s worth... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections