Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Plenty of different types and sizes of bits
- Screw driver has a good grip
- Tweezers can be useful for grabbing those nasty little screws that get lost in cases
- Screw driver is also fairly magnetic to hold the bits in place and holding on to screws
- Cheap case
- Screw bits not compatible with other screw drivers
- Metal isn't extremely sturdy (a few of the smaller flathead bits have bent after a few uses)
The screw driver is on the small side, might be uncomfortable if you have large hands. Did not have the bits to take apart my iPod's HDD, but other than that it's had the bits to everything else I throw at it.
Great little screw set for taking apart electronics (especially small ones such as cell phones) and very affordable.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.