DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable 4800mAh Battery with USB Charging Cable for Xbox 360 Controller
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylizardgames on 01/15/2011

I found a very good product! is almost identical to the original black color control! The charge lasts a long time. I recommend! Achei muito bom o produto!!! é praticamente a mesma do cor do controle original preto!! A carga dura bastante tempo. Recomendo!! The place fits the cable to recharge is in a bad position if you want to play while charging.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycsrick on 12/17/2010

In English It's really a great product. No secrets at all. Just plug and play. I used for a long time and didn't have to recharge again. The color is exactly the same as the original black controller. (I'm waiting for the white one gets here and I can post about its color too). Fits perfectly at the controller, no problems. Good build quality. Em Portuguê... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJemmy on 11/03/2010

very good its better then the one you can get from Microsoft charges over night (6-8 hours) last me a good 6-7 hours so like 2 weeks for me but depends on how much you play there is a light that tells you when its charging but it doesn't go off or change colors when it is fully charged it just stays on its not that big of a deal though :D you cant really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarthurfc17 on 10/19/2010

Can be recharged in any pc or laptop (with the usb-to-batterie cable), doesn't need to be necessary on the console. Good price, thinking that you don't need to buy new batteries anymore. Fits perfectly in a xbox 360 elite (black) The battery could be a little better adding more time of playing (duration). Nothing more, this item is awesome. Resuming,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabel1337 on 09/22/2010

- its a lot cheaper than the original battery pack from microsoft, here in the netherlands it's about 15 euro's( = about 20 dollars) -it lastst very long -the price is very good -i preffer this over the original - snaps in perfectly doesn't charge while playing, but it will power the controller, so you can keep on playing wired the shape is just a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPafman on 09/03/2010

It's black, my xbox is black and this battery almost seems like an original part of my black gamepad. I can't really tell you for how long the batterie works whithout a charge but i can asure you that it's a lot of time. Very cheap batterie. Nice package. When the batterie runs out, i simply exchange it for another one and this goes directly to my computer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytroydmb17 on 07/13/2010

There really is not much to say about this little device here. It snaps in perfectly. When it arrived it had a charge. It charges when need (see CON for a slight, possible gripe...not really from me, but what I could see someone griping about). I am able to use it for several days worth of constant game play before it needs a charge again. the wire ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections