Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNormalus on 11/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Good sized blade cutter with one sharper end. Fire sparkle and blade cutter connected together with long strap, so hard to lose one of them. Big spark part, enough to make many fires, also gives good long spark. Good quality for this price. Good h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byValdamel on 05/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good build quality, the rod dosn´t fall from the handle and the striker produce very good sparks . Cons:No cons at all... OtherThoughts:You will make no mistake when you buy this product, if you know how to use ferrocium rods, then there is nothing b... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysonelmahmud on 07/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great sized ferrocerium rod! Good build quality and sparks well like it should. I know a lot for this rods and I've used many of these in my travels, so I can tell you that the size and price of this product is from the best at the market! Really fun and usefu... Read more

5 0
  • posted byenputz on 05/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You don't have to use matches to make fire again! Very easy to make sparkles, to ignite a fire its more tricky. Cons:You have to get practice to make it work. It would be ok to put a small part of plastic on the saw to be more ergonomic, but that's ok. OtherThoughts:To... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynavarro181 on 03/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-it looks great -it is big, it looks it will last for long -i like the idea of always having the chance of making fire when i go camping, it is also funny to play with it -throws strong sparks -nice color, it looks bad ass Cons:cant find anyone... OtherThoughts:this is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaoutinen on 04/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* This wilderness survival fire sparke / blade cutter tool works as supposed, even wet! * I've had lots of similar products, but this one is propably largerst one which is good with cold / big hands. * Getting fire with these need some practice. This is not the easiest... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlexFlow on 11/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:big, more than looks in the DX picture have a long cord, and can save your life! nobody knows when you will be in a desert island or lost in the jungle Cons:no one. maybe just that one day you will need to buy a new one, but with that price i will buy 10! OtherThoughts:... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections