Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by himynameisabel on 07/09/2013

Pros: absolutely everything, it was made by materials with very good quality …and the most important thing is, that this is a product with MANCHESTER UNITED Cons: it is just nothing OtherThoughts: I am a Manchester United fan, so I really love this product. I bought two, because my cousine is also a fan, so I gave him, and he also was very-very... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by masterpulha on 01/21/2013

Pros: . it has a zip off area for coin. this is something i find very useful . its Manchester United :) . its hasn't broken at all and i've had it for almost a year now . it has enough card slots Cons: the only con i have is that it is difficult to get my idea out of the id slot quickly. this can get embarrassing at bottle shops but usual its f... Read more

0 0
  • posted by 67472 on 12/16/2012

Pros: great quality for this price, plenty of space for cards and notes. Nice for all Man U fans out there! I bought a second one as a present for someone and i'm really pleased with the quailty...looks like it was a lot more expensive Cons: ordered 2, one for a present. The boxes were a little damaged when they arrived but to be fair, they did... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bretta9x on 07/19/2012

Pros: the wallet i bought was of good quality leather and seems to hold together well being strong, the zipper works and the interior looks great. Cons: the problems with this wallet will include the size, if it was bigger i could fit more in it the other thing is the card pockets, they don't let my cards slide in easily it would of been better... Read more

0 0
  • posted by SamuelSidrak on 07/09/2012

Pros: This a great wallet especially because it is Manchester United :). Fits a lot of things has a great space for coins at the back and notes also. Great place to show ID. Cons: Feels a bit rough at the start and looks like it wont fit anything, but you have to wait for it to stretch. Another con is that it takes ages for it to ship, but pati... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Snake2004 on 01/14/2012

Pros: Wallet for fans of Manchester. Big beautiful front emblem. Made of leather, stitched and pasted inside. Many pockets for cards and business cards. He arrived in a cardboard box crushed)) It is very convenient that the two compartments for paper money. Inside the card with the logo of Manchester)) Cons: The skin is thin, not very high qual... Read more

0 0
  • posted by aussieBIGred on 10/28/2011

Pros: . it has a zip off area for coin. this is something i find very useful . its Manchester United :) . its hasn't broken at all and i've had it for almost a year now . it has enough card slots Cons: the only con i have is that it is difficult to get my idea out of the id slot quickly. this can get embarrassing at bottle shops but usual its f... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lucix02 on 03/24/2011

Pros: Is a nice wallet, the material is medium quality. Looks really nice and expensier than it really is. It came in a box whit the manchester united logo it looks nice as a present. The team logo looks very pretty in the wallet. Cons: The material looks medium quality, but for the price you can't really expect more. OtherThoughts: Is cheap an... Read more

0 0
  • posted by teresinhajesus on 09/26/2010

Pros: Very nice, seems very sturdy, as well as being Manchester United, my team of heart. Badge iron very beautiful and well finished. PTBR:Muito bonita, parece ser muito resistente, além de ser do manchester united, meu time de coração . Emblema de ferro muito bonito e bem acabado . Cons: The partitions it does not seem to be ve... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections