Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhimynameisabel on 07/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:absolutely everything, it was made by materials with very good quality …and the most important thing is, that this is a product with MANCHESTER UNITED Cons:it is just nothing OtherThoughts:I am a Manchester United fan, so I really love this product. I bought t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasterpulha on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:. it has a zip off area for coin. this is something i find very useful . its Manchester United :) . its hasn't broken at all and i've had it for almost a year now . it has enough card slots Cons:the only con i have is that it is difficult to get my idea out of... Read more

0 0
  • posted by67472 on 12/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:great quality for this price, plenty of space for cards and notes. Nice for all Man U fans out there! I bought a second one as a present for someone and i'm really pleased with the quailty...looks like it was a lot more expensive Cons:ordered 2, one for a present. The box... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybretta9x on 07/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the wallet i bought was of good quality leather and seems to hold together well being strong, the zipper works and the interior looks great. Cons:the problems with this wallet will include the size, if it was bigger i could fit more in it the other thing is th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySamuelSidrak on 07/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This a great wallet especially because it is Manchester United :). Fits a lot of things has a great space for coins at the back and notes also. Great place to show ID. Cons:Feels a bit rough at the start and looks like it wont fit anything, but you have to wait... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnake2004 on 01/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Wallet for fans of Manchester. Big beautiful front emblem. Made of leather, stitched and pasted inside. Many pockets for cards and business cards. He arrived in a cardboard box crushed)) It is very convenient that the two compartments for paper money. Inside the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaussieBIGred on 10/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:. it has a zip off area for coin. this is something i find very useful . its Manchester United :) . its hasn't broken at all and i've had it for almost a year now . it has enough card slots Cons:the only con i have is that it is difficult to get my idea out of the id sl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucix02 on 03/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Is a nice wallet, the material is medium quality. Looks really nice and expensier than it really is. It came in a box whit the manchester united logo it looks nice as a present. The team logo looks very pretty in the wallet. Cons:The material looks medium quality, but f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteresinhajesus on 09/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice, seems very sturdy, as well as being Manchester United, my team of heart. Badge iron very beautiful and well finished. PTBR:Muito bonita, parece ser muito resistente, além de ser do manchester united, meu time de coração . Emblema de f... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections