DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine ANV DVD+R DL 2.4X 8.5GB 240-Min DVD Writable (10-Disc Spindle)
  • 5 star 15 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykristneder on 11/15/2013

Great disks for backup. You can make backup disks of your existing Xbox 360 games. I don't know what else to say. Okay product! No cons really. They work as intended. Only Con is that it took a month to get the product to Denmark. I don't know if that is the standard shippingtime with Deal Extreme. I almost forgot that I bought these disks! I need to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatcoc on 09/30/2013

Económicos, mas espacio para grandes archivos y no han aparecido grabaciones defectuosas. Producto recomendable. Excelente para grandes archivos. No hay contras. Muy bien. El producto es recomendable y barato. Es un producto recomendable, de una calidad estándar con un precio mas que razonable y hasta el momento funcionan muy bien. No he tenido ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjacoar on 08/20/2013

the rpice is the best of this products, i required this dvds to burn xbox 360 games and i have not had any problems with them, the speed burn is also good considering the price. the pack that contains them is very strong and helps to keep them safe. i can tell that i did not found any con, no ona of my dvds has broken. i have 4 dvds left and i'm sure ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byismaelstein on 06/24/2013

It's very good product. 360 games work fine burnt at 2.4x - A very cheap alternative -High Quality. -Works perfectly on xbox 360 backups. -Good package. -Cost of Shipping is ZERO. it could be cheaper - i love to see a 25 pack instead of just 10. - Price actually could be A BIT better... a great product to the price but it could be cheaper and i would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBarba002 on 04/24/2013

The DVD's are of excellent quality and do their job perfectly. They are good value for money since the price is reasonable compared with identical quality products. Obviously the capacity is that advertised. None since the product is up to my expectations. Would buy again when I need DL-DVD's. It is sometimes not so easy to get DL-Dvd's since there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKufruuuu on 04/24/2013

- Price: Compared to the retail stores, and even web shops here, this price can't be beat by a long shot. "Cheap" brands are nowhere to be found, only one overpriced brand that I think we all know who is. - Build Quality: Pretty decent build quality, not perfect (see Cons) but it gets the job done! - Usefulness: Great for backing up big collections ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySemmiZ on 02/21/2013

These are as good as the expensive ones. I've been using these over 6 months, and nothing bad has happened yet. Price is excellent. Nothing else, but slow shipping to Finland. That's only cos geographical position of Finland, so it's not really con. And like every one dvd or cd, this one scratch also. I truly recommended this for everybody, who need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykikorigatti on 02/16/2013

- Good DVD quality! - I bought them to record xbox 360 isos and yesterday i have recorded 3 isos and all them works perfectly! - Have a good price with a good quality., - If you wanna burn some xbox360 isos i recommend this product. - I received this dvds without any risk on medias.. I dont have any cons at this momment... Recommended for burn xbox3... Read more

DVD box Front Green media
    0 1
  • posted byobelix13 on 01/30/2013

Well when registers in a disk much. It would be desirable to note that high quality disks. Wrote down also any has not deteriorated. Minuses are not present. Thanks for work DX would be desirable to tell.As much still it will be possible to write down I do not know but thanking these disks I think I will allow more. As the result I is happy with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuliten on 07/28/2012

Really Cheap. It comes with the bulk sealed. The surface is silver and really easy to write onto. // Realmente barato. Viene sellado. La superficie es plateada y realmente sencillo escribir en ella. None that I can think of... one burn failed but I believe it's due to my burner rather that something I'd blame these dvd's to. //Ninguno que se me ocurre ... Read more

Silver surface, easy to write on
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections