DX » Community » Reviews » YM-217 USB Rechargeable Portable MP3 Music Stereo Rich Bass Speaker with SD/USB (3.5mm Jack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by NielsC on 10/18/2011

Pros: This are the best portable speakers I've ever seen. They are cheap and blow many branded speakers away. A Nokia bl-5C batterie is used as power, very handy because they don't cost much and many people have some of these from old cellphones... They run a long time with one single batterie. Even when the volume is turned al the way up they... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by jccasanovap on 05/07/2011

Pros: Good sound considering sizing. Bass good enough, distortion only at max volume level. Good looking, decent built quality except for the stands on the back (one came out after two movements, but I put it again manually) Cons: Nothing until now... could be a bit cheaper and stands on the back are useful but not so good quality. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tag1755 on 05/06/2011

Pros: Excellent sound for such device. Small sizes and weight. Sweet packing. Excellent quality. Cons: Absence of explanations on management, it is noted by all. OtherThoughts: It is used at home and on country trips. Very much it is pleasant to teenagers. It is used every day and claims to quality are not present. If there are spare batteries... Read more

0 0
  • posted by nielsepiels on 12/03/2010

Pros: -Verry small, easy to take with you -Verry hard volume and still clear sound -1000 mah battery -battery could be replaced by BL-5C (same as nokia) -usb, sd card en minijack plug input -two round speakers for high tones and one oval subwoofer like speaker Cons: There are no cons,this is a magnificent product like it should be. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Arno85 on 09/05/2010

Pros: - Surprisingly loud if you look at the size of it. Very compact system, easy to take with you. - Good sound-quality: 2 speakers (stereo) and a bigger one for extra bass. - Plays music from USB-stick, SD-cards, and line-in (aux). Remembers the last song played. - Long battery-runtime: 4->8 hours (depending the volume) - Fast charging Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted by punani123 on 07/10/2010

Pros: -really loud and no distortion at all. -good battery life (4 to 5 hours) -good sound quality -good built quality -i use a 8gb usb memory stick and it works really wel Cons: -to decrease the sound volume you need to press the "next song" button for two seconds, this can result in sometimes acciddentaly skipping a song when you do... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dbrad on 06/03/2010

Pros: Sounds good for its size and price. Remembers where you left off. Cons: The stereo mini-jack auxiliary input on mine does not work. Distorts badly at high volume. Volume control not very precise. OtherThoughts: I haven't tried this with the usb input, but the SD card slot works well. Too bad about the aux input though, 'cause that was wha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections