DX » Community » Reviews » Powered + Hand Cranked Dynamo Survival 2-Mode Flashlight with Car Charger (DC 12V/24V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEuroEGO on 11/03/2011

1. You can charge by dynamo 2. Front magnets are strong, but not enough for horizontal stick. 1. The battery is only 40mAh (rechargeable tablet) - I would prefer minimum 400mAh (in defoult says that 1000mAh - not see it!). There not enough space inside left for replacing into new one (but it is possible)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaniux on 07/26/2011

I expected that this flashlight is smaller, but dealextreme surprised me. It is very easy to charge the flashlight, you just have to choose the way to do it. You can charge it hand cranking or with a car cigarette adapter or even just leaving it on a sunny day. The light is very powerful, and the blinking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythlfpt on 03/22/2011

Light is more powerful then i expected. Emergency blinking red light come andy sometimes. Charges from crank(just a few turns and you have plenty of minutes of light). Charges from adapter(it charges with a home or car power adaptor which are not included). Charges by Solar Power(for example, with a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybarbroj on 12/23/2010

This is a great emergency light to have in the car or at home. Solid feel, good switch feel. Red flashing mode should bring attention if roadside in the dark. Worked right out of the box and took a full charge from a cigarette socket. The white light could be a bit brighter but for the most part it is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections