Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byronypal on 12/20/2011

Very sleek design, looks premium. GREAT BUILD QUALITY!!! fantastic for meetings, different and unique, not like normal business card holders No cons, a little bit bigger dimensions than a business card but it's perfect because it's fit papers and a lighter. Great great appearance and build quality! couldn't be happier with purchase, lots of comments ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeperoz on 04/01/2011

i bought it as a gift. its very nice, small and elegant. the price is good for somthing like this. The top looks a little fragile. for now it didnt broken, but still unstable. Grease-stained hands get dirty. nice for people that trvel alot or business mission. or as a gift. i bought it as a gift. its very nice, small and elegant. the price is good for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMeHereFromHere on 01/09/2011

I love this!! It looks so cool, the design is superb! The price is also superb! The quality is also very good. It holds around 10 credit cards/other cards. Sometimes i also put money notes in there, or a small amount of coins. That works well too. The locking mechanism is a bit tight, and sometimes loose, but this is the absolutely only thing that could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalikox on 09/28/2010

I use this card holder to keep my business cards. It holds about ten of them. It is good looking and protects the business cards well. Shiny surface can be used as mirror. I am using this for more than a year, it is very well built. Shiny surface attracts fingerprints. Lid is plastic, it would be better if it was something to go with metal parts. Hinge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZKKMan on 09/14/2010

A neat little case. I bought it because my bank and credit cards always crack after being carried in my leatehr wallet in my rear trouser pocket for any length of time, and I am tired of running to the bank to get replacements. This case is certainly sturdy enough to protect them, though I will have to limit myself to the six or seven cards I use most.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byso3hn on 04/28/2010

- perfect for your business cards. - its cheap, a lot better than most for the same price. - very nice design. very sleek and smooth. - it has a very nice finish to it. -none, other people said it was heavy i found the weight just fine, i felt it was sturdy. it holds a decent amount of cards, more than you need in a days worth of work. its not too big ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickpong on 04/02/2010

Great little case. I use it for my business cards, ID and credit cards. It can store up to 15 business cards or 7 credit cards at a time. Locking mechanism is very solid, no way it's going to open up in your pocket. Solid, metal back is polished and can be used as a mirror. The front part is plastic, and is 2 millimeters thick, so it won't bend or snap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaznd3k on 03/20/2010

-It looks stylish. -Build quality is exceptional. -Locks tight when closed. -Easy to open (with practice). -High quality chrome-like finish on the back (will fingerprint if you have oily fingers but if you don't, it doesn't leave prints as easy). -None The thickness of the card holder was thicker than I thought after receiving it. It does hold cards ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMIBagentQ2 on 01/14/2008

This business card holder is built extremely well. The hinges are solid and the latch locks on perfectly every time. It can be difficult to get the business card holder closed properly. The trick is to hold the card holder latch side up and shake it a bit to tidy up all the business cards before closing it and latching it shut. Could hold more business ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfoundit on 11/07/2007

- very solid build; will protect cards or small devices - looks good - holds a reasonable amount of cards - can be used to organise credit cards and driver's licences if you don't keep them in a wallet A lot heavier than most business card carrier's I've encountered. You could maybe throw this at a window and it would smash through! Could double as ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections