Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysofwar on 07/04/2015

Pros: Very small and can be attached to your key chain. Also its very easy to use. Plus its cool looking. Cons: Looks like the handle piece could look like it could jam. OtherThoughts: Just remember if you put it on your keychain dont put your keys in your poket! Bottomline: Nice looking lighter.... Read more

Impression:Fun,Interesting;

0 0 0

• posted byalvaro_mat on 05/28/2015

Pros: it's small, perfect for a keychain + fun lighter. Cons: It arrived with some scratches and the sticker was dirty. Really bad quality, or at least the unit I received. You have also to get it refilled in order to use it. I'm really disappointed with this order because in top of what I have 5... Read more

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byHenkJanJaap on 04/22/2015

Verry funny little Mini Fire Extinguisher Style Butane Lighter, nice design. The quality is quite good, very good for the price. The volume of the Mini Fire Extinguisher Style Butane Lighter is actually quite small, so the usefulness isn't 5 out of 5 stars, but 4 out of 5 stars. The spark of the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAve01 on 03/25/2015

Pros: Original, comfortable and easy to use. Can be adjusted the flame by moving the screw bottom / Original, comodo y facil de usar. Se puede regular la llama moviendo el tornillo en la parte inferior. Cons: The sticker does not seem of good quality, but that's not important. / La pegatina no de... Read more

Original and comfortable / Original y comodo

0 0 0

• posted by8782013 on 03/10/2015

Bem pequenino, Bem fofo... Vem vazio, mas é facil de carregar, ótimo para revenda... em formato de chaveiro bem discreto. Adorei...

Impression:Interesting,Miniature,Sara Almeida;

0 0 0

• posted byTaylorJRoss on 02/13/2015

Thanks you everyone at DX.com for the amazing price and quality and very fast shipping on this product thanks again I really appreciate it

Impression:Fun,Interesting,Miniature;

0 0 0

• posted byaadilmumtaz on 01/27/2015

I am always on the lookout for flame lighters and this one takes the cake. Easy to fill and very easy to use. comes with a nice big flame that can be adjust to prefered size. I bought three of them and only one of them worked. So while it is a good price be prepared to possibly receive a faulty I... Read more

Impression:Interesting;

0 0 0

• posted byAhnrokk on 08/13/2014

Pros: Fairly good quality. Looks like a real Miniature Fire Extinguisher. Works like an ordinary lighter. Cheap! Cons: Do not really have any cons for it. Other Thoughts: The lighters does not being delivered with butane gas, you have to refill it yourselves. I used a butane refiller that i at my... Read more

Impression:Fun,Miniature;

0 0 0

• posted byShadow87 on 04/02/2014

its a good fun lighter red in colour. easy to work. it is actually quite small in size. friends always ask from where i got this lighter as it is not easy to find one easy refillable and moderate tank capacity It has a keychain sio thats a good thing heard some reviewers saying that the colour it... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypclopes on 11/23/2013

Legal para quem gosta de miniaturas, souvenirs e bugingangas afins. Produto compacto e com estilo, para quem gosta de coisas diferentes. Se não servir como isqueiro, pelo menos vai decorar bem sua estante. Parece não haver epaço suficiente para o fogo se propagar. Você aperta... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere