Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShadow87 on 04/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:its a good fun lighter red in colour. easy to work. it is actually quite small in size. friends always ask from where i got this lighter as it is not easy to find one easy refillable and moderate tank capacity It has a keychain sio thats a good thing Cons:heard some rev... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriketti1 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's: -easy to light cigarettes with this lighter -cool -small -fun -refillable -adjustable (flame size) -heavy for its size which makes it feel strong -it has a key ring -easy to refill -cheap -unique Cons:-Sometimes the flame doesn't light up -Key ring is sometimes on... Read more

Size and flame My review
    0 0
  • posted byvivlaliberte on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a good lighter, nice flame, adjustable! It's small and you can carry it always! Plus you can hang it from your backpack. The flame is better than a bic lighter, and the size is like a small bic lighter, too! It looks firm metal. Your friends will be shock... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDirac92 on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Very good product, not only serves as lighter, keychain and is also very practical. + It really looks like a miniature fire extinguisher has a great paint finish and the details are perfect. + Very easy to load and use, I had no problem. + The price is very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDingle324 on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Simple to light, just hold the black thing down -Generally lights on the first try (Which is surprising). -Really cool looking -Small and easy to hold Cons:-Cheaply made -Keychain is annoying, really gets in the way so i removed it. -the edges around where the flame co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygostskull on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:love how the flame comes out, kinda makes it a pipe lighter, really cheap too. A funny small lighter. It has a good large flame. It is refillable so you can use it for a longe time Its small! Its cool!! It has that certain novelty factor! Feels like It should... Read more

dgrefsf fesffef efsefesf awdgfdg wdwadawd fire extingusher fire extingusher3 fire extingusher2
    0 0
  • posted byLPioli on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:English: - Butane Lighter - Good build quality - Good and beautiful flame - Cheap - easy to use and easy to refill - good looks - Funny to show to your friends Nederlands ( dutch): butaan aansteker - goede bouwkwaliteit - Goede en mooie vlam - Cheap - makkelij... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLPioli on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Interesting design - Works properly, easy to fill - Perfect for lighting pipes and similar products without burning your finger, due to the angle the flame comes out Cons:its hard to light will take a few click for it to light - you need to let the gas out f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynikolasribeiro on 07/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:EXCELLENT LIGHTER: Nice product. An excellent material and a beautiful lighter. Fidelity with the picture. Cons:PRODUCT: I not founded one. SHIPPING: Just the service of shipping. Too slow, but arrived. OtherThoughts:STYLE: You should be a man with style with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byironchow on 06/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- nice design - good keychain - looks cute and fun to use the lighter is a good topic for small talks specially when meeting new people! Loved this item but it only lasted 1 week with me. So its kinda sucks for me. Cons:- its hard to light will take a few clic... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections