Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by FlyBoy276 on 06/08/2014

Pros: It never goes dry, thanks to the o-ring. Lights on the first try, every time. Goes nicely on a keyring. Cons: Round bottom, so it can't be used as a candle by sitting it on a table. Not windproof, though it doesn't claim to be. It's small, so it will get really hot quickly, if you're using it to..light a pipe, or something of the like. Ot... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by eurotig on 06/04/2014

Pros: Good lighter working on fuel like Zippo, and better than zippo because is not loosing the gas from it over time. Light up every time so is very good to relay on it for when needed. Kind of hard to use it for a everyday lighter ...gets a little hard to open it for every cigarette but is very easy to carry around. Cons: Mine arrive in almos... Read more

2 0
  • posted by believer11 on 05/26/2014

Pros: - Small and portable - Easy to use - Convenient to use anywhere, for birthday candles, bbq, smoking, blackout etc - good for people who always use lighter or need fire Cons: - the ring may break easily - may be easily lost due to small size - May drop and break as it is fragile due to the mini size OtherThoughts: It is great as a gift, my... Read more

0 0
  • posted by resonatrix on 04/22/2014

Pros: Has a strong, well finished round housing sealed with a waterproof o-ring that keeps oil intact (still lights up at the first flint after 1 year, on it's initial fuel charge). Very easy to refill. You don't need to detach whole body from where you've attached it, since lighter part is unscrewed from the cap. Flame size is very good. Cons:... Read more

Slick and well builded Strong housing, waterproof sealing Very easy to refill Fire on demand

1 0
  • posted by gxg33 on 04/08/2014

Pros: small, good seal. the weel for ignition is kind of small. but is working. it's very handy on my key chain. 1 charge of fluid keeps me ~2 weeks. Cons: when the wind will blow, i wish you succes lighting this mini ligter. also the cotton is just a little, so no big ammout of fluid will be kept in. OtherThoughts: Bet bang for the money. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted by 08srtblaclout on 01/08/2014

Pros: i think it one of the best lighters i have owned. i made a necklace out of it and it has saved my butt many times, if i forgot a lighter i always have it right there. it is also waterproof if closed idk about if its open. i also get a lot of compliments on it being a great necklace and people are shocked when i tell them its a lighter and... Read more

3 0
  • posted by Dirtyspy on 01/02/2014

Pros: + Excellent metal build + Airtight to stop gas escaping + Ridiculously low cost !! + Small enough to fit on a keychain Cons: + Doesn't last very long (because it is small) + Difficult to replace the wick + Wick is very small + Sometimes the flint wheel gets stuck and has to be manually moved to allow sparking OtherThoughts: Small enough t... Read more

1 0
  • posted by tsikosts20 on 12/08/2013

Pros: Its a good lighter, good built, nice finish. Because of its size, it fits everywhere. I carry it around with my car keys. Flame holds up pretty good.Its a good lighter, good built, nice finish. Because of its size, it fits everywhere. I carry it around with my car keys. Flame holds up pretty good. Cons: In my opinion is hard to light it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by SleepyEng on 12/01/2013

Pros: - It actually works! - Metal (brass?) is very solid, plating is pretty good. - Includes an O-ring to prevent fuel from evaporating as quickly - Plated finish seems quite thick Cons: - Can be a bit slippery sometimes and difficult to strike - Review must be over 500 characters OtherThoughts: With the shiny chrome-like finish it looks nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted by firflame on 11/09/2013

Pros: This is a lighter for a great price. I love to put this on my key chain. It is waterproof. I love the fact that you can replace everything on this mini lighter: flint, cotton(or whatever it is), and wick. This may be a small lighter and runs out of fuel quickly but it is small and has a great weight and feel. Cons: The striking wheel is a... Read more

Basic Front View. Lighter in Hand. Flame.

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections