Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlyBoy276 on 06/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It never goes dry, thanks to the o-ring. Lights on the first try, every time. Goes nicely on a keyring. Cons:Round bottom, so it can't be used as a candle by sitting it on a table. Not windproof, though it doesn't claim to be. It's small, so it will get really... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeurotig on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good lighter working on fuel like Zippo, and better than zippo because is not loosing the gas from it over time. Light up every time so is very good to relay on it for when needed. Kind of hard to use it for a everyday lighter ...gets a little hard to open it for every... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybeliever11 on 05/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Small and portable - Easy to use - Convenient to use anywhere, for birthday candles, bbq, smoking, blackout etc - good for people who always use lighter or need fire Cons:- the ring may break easily - may be easily lost due to small size - May drop and break as it is fr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJungleJoker on 05/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good Quality and strong metal Works easy, just turn and light. Small, easy to carry with you to where you go Cheap for what you get so that is also very nice. Doesnt lose any oil, water closed Really nice, dont hesitate to buy Cons:Doesn't light everytime (1 in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byresonatrix on 04/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has a strong, well finished round housing sealed with a waterproof o-ring that keeps oil intact (still lights up at the first flint after 1 year, on it's initial fuel charge). Very easy to refill. You don't need to detach whole body from where you've attached... Read more

Slick and well builded Strong housing, waterproof sealing Very easy to refill Fire on demand
    1 0
  • posted bygxg33 on 04/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:small, good seal. the weel for ignition is kind of small. but is working. it's very handy on my key chain. 1 charge of fluid keeps me ~2 weeks. Cons:when the wind will blow, i wish you succes lighting this mini ligter. also the cotton is just a little, so no b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytekknoratlv on 03/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really nice little lighter for EDC use, hook it on your keychain or zipper pull and off ya go. Maybe it's kinda small for every day use, like lighting a cigarette (that thing is not good for health anyway :) ) but for emergency use, as in some survival situation it is g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaravoc on 03/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it works like a zippo, and is small and convenient rubber ring holds every thing the way it should. Cons:Fuel lasts about 1 month before drys up, the Ring style key chain disconnects easily and may fall of key ring or other connector. it is smaller then i expe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasza73 on 02/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great looking and compact size oil lighter. I have verified it's waterproofness also and it passed the test in 100%. Cons:Not any I have noticed. Perhaps the ball chain could be changed to something more sturdy. Not big deal anyway. OtherThoughts:Just a small note - sin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykravzlj on 02/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, lightweight. I think it is a bit waterproof. I haven't tested yet. But great for outdoor, where rain can get you or something. It has preety big tank for gas. Easy to refill It is very good, to have the chain because i think it is easy to lost Cons:It's so small,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections