• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymvdwetering on 03/04/2015

Nice lighter

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bygreenmetalflake on 02/14/2015

Pros: Fit and finish is quite good. Not perfect, not flawless, but you could spend more and not get better. The O-ring seal works very well. When filled, I left the lighter in a sealed container for a week. Upon opening the container there was no hint of lighter fluid smell and the lighter lit be... Read more

Impression:Overall a nice item, would buy it again;

0 0 0

• posted byFoffelburg on 02/12/2015

Pros: -it's tiny. Makes for a good backup if you're a smoker. -Fits on keychain nicely -sturdy casing. lighter can be removed so other objects can be stored in there (clean it first) Cons: -The lighter is pretty bad. It's difficult to strike and the wick (which you could replace) didn't last for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOlegDOC on 02/07/2015

Удобная минизажигалка на бензине. Положил в EDC-набор.

Удобная бензиновая минизажигалка Удобная бензиновая минизажигалка Удобная бензиновая минизажигалка

Impression:good,хорошо;

0 0 0

• posted byEduardik on 01/27/2015

O owe 2 of these, purchased 1/2 a year apart. Both keep oil (zippo fuel) only for 2 weeks. The threads aren't good. The threads aren't acurate. I was hoping, that because of o-ring, it would keep fuel for "unlimited time". It keeps it only for 2 weeks aprox. So, it's ok for "daily use". It's fun... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvictorinox71 on 01/21/2015

Pros: Very small, you can carry it like a keychain, you can use zippo oil to fill it, works very fine Cons: none at this moment

0 0 0

• posted byelpoderbrutal on 01/07/2015

pros:my first test was under the rain, after this, with a heavy rain and wind, it works, you can use the zippo's coalstone and bencyne, and after fall to the bottom of a pool, keep lightning! cons: no cons.

0 0 0

• posted bygogi988 on 01/06/2015

Pros: Always ready right there on your keys (in my case). Cons: Little bit hard to pour lighter fluid in. Nothing else.

Impression:Helpful ;

0 0 0

• posted byAvgur45 on 01/04/2015

Хорошая зажигалка. Надеюсь прослужит долго. Качество соответствует описанию. Брать можно, особенно на подарки. Мелочь, а приятно!

0 0 0

• posted bydotansh30 on 01/02/2015

Excellent quality product! Cool little lighter:) Can not find a downside Shipping was fast as usual

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections