DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Stainless Steel Desktop and Handheld Tally Counter
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleoplasenzotti on 10/01/2013

This item is a very hard tally counter (there are no secrets about them, except for this: if it´s not hardly made, it will disarm as you use it, or will lock in a number and never again work... this one doesn´t fail!). It has, as it should, a side knob to turn numbers to 0000, to start counting from zero in case you need to do so. None This ... Read more

Desktop and Handheld Tally Counter Desktop and Handheld Tally Counter Desktop and Handheld Tally Counter Desktop and Handheld Tally Counter Desktop and Handheld Tally Counter Desktop and Handheld Tally Counter
    0 0
  • posted byDiLuX on 08/02/2013

- Works fine - Easy to use - Good Quality .................................................... - Counter not quit leveled in the window - Price. It could be cheaper. - The reset button seems to be very cheap. I hope it last. - If it is what you need... it does it job. Works just fine according to your needs. If you need a counter, buy it. It also has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugolatra on 02/02/2013

Great Tally Counter. Very easy to handle, it cames with a Stainless Steel base, easy to take out with a couple screws, to use in hand. Pretty useful, 4 digits, go to zero with the black lateral radial. No double contact, no false clic. None until now. We got six, to count people in marathons or similar. Several volunteers with one of these each, counting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxumuk13 on 08/15/2011

It's made of metal. It works. It counts every time you push a button. If you counting something (and at least one of your hands is free :) use it instead of pen and paper. I bought it to count turnovers of a drill. But it doesn't count turnovers. It's not a real cons, it's my misunderstanding. It is steel possible to apply this counter to count drill ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypinco on 11/05/2008

The counter doesn't fail any count!! It is very simple to use and reliable. Its steel structure makes it very strong. You can throw it against a wall and nothing happens. It continues to work! The structure is a stainless steel one... but not the screws. In mine one of them have a little rust on the head. Strange thing, nevertheless we live in a strange ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections