Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytanohack on 11/23/2014

Ho preso questa piccola micro-automobilina alimentata da un piccolo pannello solare, curioso di provarla e visto il prezzo irrisorio di questo piccolo gadget tipico di Deal extreme alla fine non sono riuscito a non prenderla. L'ho lasciata per un giorno al sole facendole fare un giro circolare e fino ... Read more

Impression:smart science power;

0 0 0

• posted byACDesignBR on 11/17/2014

Pros: cheap, small and doesnt need batteries. Cons: weak structure, the rubber wheels are easy to lose and, only works directly under sunlight. Curious children jut get amazed. Learning about solar power is very much funny with this car. I totaly recomend this product. Read more

Impression:smart science power;

0 0 0

• posted byiMorilha on 11/10/2014

Pros: This is very cool to show to your friends and very cheap. Cons: A little too cheap, the material is a bit weak. Other: BUY IT everytime you buy something in DX. It's cheap and won't hurt your money. Read more

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted byppcabu on 08/04/2014

Solar wonderful basket really fun for kids, yet encourages creativity to play with this great item Read more

Impression:Very Good !;

3 0 0

• posted byJainar on 07/09/2014

children are very happy to play. Explains solar power in a very simple way. came as was promissed, withou any damage. fast and great delivery. Packing is good. during second day it performs without breaking, hope quality is good and it will last long. I have not noticed any negative expirience. Helps ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarianko2 on 07/04/2014

Solar toy car. Toy with which every sunny day even more enjoyable. Just lay down and sunlight delivers enough energy to move cars. A chase can begin ... no The smallest solar toy car in the world has dimensions of only 3 x 2.3 cm. With solar cells need for their movement no batteries, it is sufficient ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byALLCWS on 06/25/2014

Powered by Solar Energy alone, very fast car. little kids and adults will love it. excellent technology. The car working really good under direct sunlight. It will amaze your friends and family. don't think wtice, it is agreat toy!! None for me. can't find any thing that really can be wrong with this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymegajoe1717 on 06/21/2014

Very fun toy. In our office everyone was interested in it). Working perfect! I tried to put it in air with the rope near the window, and is was runing about an hour! After a 5 months still working. It will run, when degree to the sun is about 45 - 90 value. My friend like it veru mutch, but i lost my ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymisanovy on 06/16/2014

It is powered by solar energy. Really easy for use. The build quality is quite good. Be careful, the rubber on whells can fall out. It is quite fast. Really small. You must have flat floor. Working only outside with sunlight. Direct sun. You can't use it home. You get bored really fast. Just only small ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynandamm on 06/11/2014

It is very cool, and goes fast under sunlight. It is pretty much small, amazingly small!!! It is nice to show it to your friends and stuff, but it's fun goes off rapidly. In order to run, it has to be a very sunny day, otherwise it just won't go. Mine fell off from a considerable high spot a few months ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections