Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by11576461 on 11/24/2017

Impression:Great toy!;

I haven't seen such a small car powered by solar energy before. My kids got excited and I am sure they will learn a lot about solar energy from it.

15 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymschosting on 10/29/2017

Impression:Cheap,nice;

Great toy for toddlers, just out of the box it is working, walking all around the garden or even inside the house if there is a little light coming in Pros - does nod need a lot of light to work Cons - children will loose it quite fast so get several :)

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymatheusjardimb on 07/18/2017

Impression:good,Cheap;

Pros: good to teach basic concepts of solar energy to child. Cons: Wheels get stuck with dirty. Not very strong. But still totally worth it!

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDaesicx on 07/06/2017

Impression:good,Cheap,Works!;

It's really awesome how these are sold at such a low price, and they still have quality to them! It's a nice minimalistic solar-powered vehicle, that does exactly what it's advertised to do. I would recommend buying this thing just for the heck of it, because I believe I've gotten more than $2.58... Read more

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by21serghei on 06/05/2017

Impression:good,fan;

From my first day on the site I wanted to buy this car I've made a lot of orders, but only now I bought this super car. it is fantastic simple and fan. Just put it on sunlight and it goes. No Cons!

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhamdiseyhan on 05/10/2017

Impression:Very useful nice item;

Nice shipping again

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byHJurak on 05/02/2017

Impression:Cheap,nice;

It works perfectly. It's small & lightwieght. Great gift for kids as you teach them about solar power. Or you can use ita to freak out your cat :)

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfaizal123 on 04/13/2017

Impression:good,nice,unique;

World's Smallest Solar Powered Car Unique stuff, will easily fit in a pocket. with solar energy uses, we need not fear running out of battery. thus saving additional costs for the battery when every time you want to employ the.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytr3027 on 04/12/2017

Impression:nice;

It's working since I bought it. The kids love playing with it all the time. The best is - I have never had to charge it :-)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrudney6 on 03/03/2017

Impression:good,Excelente produto;

Ótimo produto, eu recomendo!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere