Excelente carrinho movido a energia solar . recomendo a todos

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byGustavoI on 07/24/2015

Funciona perfectamente

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byidemin on 07/21/2015

Usless didn't work on arrival ...........................................................................................................................................................................

Impression:bad,Useless didn't work on arrival;

0 0 0

• posted byPSATEC on 07/20/2015

Ótimo funciona perfeitamente e só expor ele no sol

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDean73 on 07/09/2015

This is a great toy for everyone. Affordable price and lots of fun, just put it on a flat surface in the sun and watch it go - quite fast too. Have fun trying to make it go as far as possible or race two of them side by side. Pros: Price Cons: None

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bylandros on 07/07/2015

This funny toy works with direct sunlight. It may need an initial trigger to overcome the static friction but after that it can quickly move with a high speed that you won't expect from a 2 cm. long car!

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9058796 on 07/05/2015

Pros: The car is designed very compact which makes it faster than most other solar powered cars. Cons: Because it is so light weight, it turns and vibrates a bit. You will have to put it on a flat surface for it to ride straight.

Impression:cool,nice,Fast;

0 0 0

• posted byaswarp on 07/01/2015

It works: You light it up, and the wheels start turning. The idea is nice and it makes a good toy for kids. The problem is: they will have to hold a lantern down close to it to see it moving. I tried it next to the window: it did nothing. I turned on my lamp, and help it close: it didn´t work a a... Read more

Impression:nice,Unsturdy. It needs really strong and close light;

0 0 0

• posted bymuratk on 06/18/2015

i tried day light, uv light and bulb light but it didn't work.

Impression:OK,bad,not work;

0 0 0

• posted bymoxnach on 06/16/2015

I have got slipping gear on my toy (not sure about correct English wording). Engine works well, but between engine and wheels the gear doesn't grasp. I put some super glue over there - so, it works well now! Another attempt to explain: cogwheel is slipping on the wheel axis. Glue was put to fix... Read more

Impression:OK,nice;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere