Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexheloybr on 02/07/2015

The cart is very light and so much bonnet. But fun! For Brazil took 8 months to arrive.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjustme76 on 02/05/2015

Funny toy in the sun. But the fun will not last long, the quality could be better, only plastic part. But it is really fun, it drives immediately in the sun and go where it wants like a small bug.

0 0 0

• posted byMrCarbol on 01/26/2015

It's a very fun little toy. I enjoy it very much fun. Beware of a tire. Very quickly I lost. It is used only to strong light, the sun is best.

0 0 0

• posted bykoketa on 01/25/2015

Pros: the car is very lightweight, cheap and good looking Cons: i think is a like bit expensive Its a good product

0 0 0

• posted byryanpmack on 01/23/2015

Pros: No batteries required. Just let the sun do it's job. Cons: Alot tinier than expected. I got this as a stocking stuffer for a family member. It doesn't do anything special. Just drives forward as best it can in the sunlight. The recipient was content and thought it was cute.

Impression:Petite;

0 0 0

• posted bygorkem08 on 01/22/2015

parasına göre güzel ufak tefek bir oyuncak

0 0 0

• posted byGonzule on 01/18/2015

Pros: Fun fun fun!!! can go VERY fast, once it break down, you can recicle the parts to create something different, useful for DIY projects!! Cons: One of the wheels was a little bent, so the car ketp turning to one side, but i fixed it with a little pressure

0 0 0

• posted byviniciusdsp on 01/17/2015

Produto bom, bem pequeno. Mas atende as necessidades de quem compra. Funciona perfeitamente, não tem muita utilidade, mas é divertido.

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/15/2015

Operation with car sunlight, only weak point is that it is very fragile and small, but the price is great it worth buying.

0 0 0

• posted byn33dcool on 01/08/2015

Good and small solar machine. Suitable as toy. Works as described. Good price, good quality, small and funny.

Impression:good,Small,solar;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections