Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byppcabu on 08/04/2014

Solar wonderful basket really fun for kids, yet encourages creativity to play with this great item Read more

Impression:Very Good !;

0 3
  • posted byJainar on 07/09/2014

children are very happy to play. Explains solar power in a very simple way. came as was promissed, withou any damage. fast and great delivery. Packing is good. during second day it performs without breaking, hope quality is good and it will last long. I have not noticed any negative expirience. Helps children to understand science. A small rechargable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianko2 on 07/04/2014

Solar toy car. Toy with which every sunny day even more enjoyable. Just lay down and sunlight delivers enough energy to move cars. A chase can begin ... no The smallest solar toy car in the world has dimensions of only 3 x 2.3 cm. With solar cells need for their movement no batteries, it is sufficient only direct sunlight or other light. Great toy for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byALLCWS on 06/25/2014

Powered by Solar Energy alone, very fast car. little kids and adults will love it. excellent technology. The car working really good under direct sunlight. It will amaze your friends and family. don't think wtice, it is agreat toy!! None for me. can't find any thing that really can be wrong with this item. Be careful not to step on it, it is very small.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymegajoe1717 on 06/21/2014

Very fun toy. In our office everyone was interested in it). Working perfect! I tried to put it in air with the rope near the window, and is was runing about an hour! After a 5 months still working. It will run, when degree to the sun is about 45 - 90 value. My friend like it veru mutch, but i lost my interest after 2 days. We tried to run it in a plate ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymisanovy on 06/16/2014

It is powered by solar energy. Really easy for use. The build quality is quite good. Be careful, the rubber on whells can fall out. It is quite fast. Really small. You must have flat floor. Working only outside with sunlight. Direct sun. You can't use it home. You get bored really fast. Just only small toy for summer on garden. My small brother like ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynandamm on 06/11/2014

It is very cool, and goes fast under sunlight. It is pretty much small, amazingly small!!! It is nice to show it to your friends and stuff, but it's fun goes off rapidly. In order to run, it has to be a very sunny day, otherwise it just won't go. Mine fell off from a considerable high spot a few months ago and stopped working :( :( :( On a rough floor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaucuneidee on 06/08/2014

amazing little piece of technology for children and adults, solar system works :-) came with a damaged rear axis due to soft packaging, had to dismount the rear axis and realign it, not a big deal, but joy of having a toy dropped down a bit. at the office didn't work due to solar filter on the windows, but no problems outside no serious other thoughts,... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytoeko01 on 06/02/2014

- Is indeed very very small - Runs totally on solar power! No need for expensive batteries! - Very light, can be stored almost everywhere. Because it is so tiny it doesn't have a lot of horsepower. I tried to ride it once but it couldn't create enough power to overcome my inertia. Maybe because my mass is too great... Non I can think of right now. Fun ... Read more

0 0
  • Fun
    posted byroy1buy on 06/02/2014

- Overall built is small, plastic feel, nothing to complaint there - Works ok when expose to sun. - Price point is consider cheap. - Solar power-ed, need not to have battery replacement worry. - Idiot proof, no instruction needed. - A cheap source of entertainment - A little sensitive on the solar part. - Too small for outside fun. - May not be suitable ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections