Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Awesome!

posted by allcc on 07/31/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- it works! it need bright sunlight to drive away, but if you hold it in the air it doesn't need very much sunlight at all to make the wheels spin!!

- it can deal with extreme bouncing! It has a good build quality, it fell from 2 stories high and stil works like its brand new!

- the price is just great, not expensive at all! i'm planning on getting loads more to give away as gifts!

- you don't need to do anything to make it work, just put it in sunlight and vvrroeeemmmm its gone!

Cons:

- it needs to be in a smooth surface to drive proporly, it will stall when it hits a small stone or a crack in the road.

- it doesn't have a remote controll but for this size and price you can't really expect that!

OtherThoughts:

- its very small, perhaps a bit too small but i think it makes i cool and cute at the same time :D (just watch out that small children/dogs don't go and eat it)

Bottomline:

Get it! you won't regret it! For this price get more to keep as gifts for when you forget it was someones birthday (lol)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections