DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI/DisplayPort/DVI Female Adapter
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBruffy on 03/24/2014

Just works. Most of time. With this, you may have as many external displays as the number of DisplayPorts on your Mac (and add one extra if your Mac has HDMI). Of the three items I've tried, none is capable to handle 1080p over HDMI. There are blinking artifacts on the screen, and the picture sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymposchl on 03/10/2014

it is a video device, which allows you to extend your pc's (especially notebook) built-in display to another external display or tv etc. it has nice design, is lightweight and all ports pass well with their connectors. it is installed instantially and works as "plug and play". the connector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylambrassie on 01/31/2014

Work perfectly if you want to display your Macbook-desktop on a TV. I used it to display presentations and to watch a movie when no DVD-player available. It's not the smallest connector due to the 2 types of connectors. Also the HDMI-connector is on the side so in some situations it can be hard to place ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguguilviz on 11/17/2013

very low price, if you get a original ones, you will pay at least 10 times the price, and you will have to buy 3 different adapters. Easy to use, it's just plug'n'play. the quality of the plastic is very low, it's bigger than the other adapters that i've tried. After a while (1 and 1/2 years) there were ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCoyoteX12 on 11/13/2013

Great build quality. Really resistent. I have taken this adapter to a lot of trips and let it fall to the ground a few times. It still works perfectly and doesn't show a single scratch. The design is simple, and that's exactly how it should be. It's not that much of a problem, but the cable is not so ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyurifranzoni on 10/18/2013

Cheap, looks nice, good build quality. Very useful because of its 3 different ports, which dismisses almost any other video adapters for my MacBook. None I can think about. I had a little hard time making it work with an old 19" LCD monitor I have, but I guess it was caused by some incompatibilty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfedecascardo on 09/07/2013

Small and very well constructed. Looks very good done and i would buy it again if i would need it. Easy to connect, just a plug and play - Very cheap, I would pay around triple the money in the nearby stores - Firm build quality The wire could ve a little bit larger to be more confortable when plugging ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjetvice on 08/29/2013

- Easy to connect, just a plug and play - Very cheap, I would pay around triple the money in the nearby stores - Firm build quality - The whole connecter might be a tad big and a bit unhandy at some times Other than that there is not much negative to say about it. I needed it for the hdmi mostly, using ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHerrCazzini on 08/20/2013

This displayPort to HDMI works perfect with ubuntu Lucid on a Apple macBook Pro 5.2, as well as with Mac OS 10.5; The box feels a bit cheap because of the plastic, but with this price this isn't a issue we should complain about. Not really, works as it should. For ubuntu on a macBook Pro 5.2 you need ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykennyquintens on 08/14/2013

This is some awesome product for use on my MacBook pro, it works just great no problems, works fine for the audio too with use of the hdmi. Great price, Apple product costs 30/40$ just for the hdmi. Works good Works emidiatly without restarting the macbook Quick shipping Little bit short cable Little ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections