DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI/DisplayPort/DVI Female Adapter
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied nice device Great value for the price Bem util poor construction quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleofrancini on 07/17/2015

Using that for more than 2 years now! still running.

Impression:Great value for the price,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byCONTRiC on 05/16/2015

This product works well. Used consistently with an old media computer to my lcd monitor.

Impression:Great value for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byclaudiaraphaela on 05/16/2015

It's great, it worked really properly and I ever need another one I'll definitely buy again. It is not of very good material but it does what it promises. You just have to be careful.

Impression:Great value for the price,nice device;

0 0 0

• posted byYelloman on 02/28/2015

Pros: works as it should, resolution works up to my test 1920x1080. Somewhere in between: I tried to plug in the hdmi and dvi at the same time but was a little disappointed that it mirrors the same image (in other words I cannot extend and create a separate output); in all fairness, the product... Read more

Impression:nice device, poor construction quality;

0 0 0

• posted bymeusadruga on 02/24/2015

Pros: Entrega o que foi prometido, tem um bom acabamento e um ótimo preço Cons: Não chega a a ser um problema, mas vale ressaltar que só consegue usar uma porta por vez. Overall: Excelente compra, faz o que se propoe

Impression:Great value for the price,Satisfied,Bem util;

0 0 0

• posted bylantolin on 01/26/2015

It just does the job. It is important to note that you can only use one output at the same time. I tested the Display Port and the DVI outputs and they work fine.

Impression:Great value for the price;

0 0 0

• posted by8846683 on 12/24/2014

Pros: price is Good, Price is cheaper than the one from apple store . Receive, Tested and working with mac book pro . Can support different video interface. Cons: Delivery was slow, Item bigger than traditional wired port .

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byRonisSouza on 11/30/2014

Até agora só usei o conector HDMI.

Pequeno e fácil de usar

Impression:Bem util;

0 0 0

• posted byBruffy on 03/24/2014

Just works. Most of time. With this, you may have as many external displays as the number of DisplayPorts on your Mac (and add one extra if your Mac has HDMI). Of the three items I've tried, none is capable to handle 1080p over HDMI. There are blinking artifacts on the screen, and the picture for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymposchl on 03/10/2014

it is a video device, which allows you to extend your pc's (especially notebook) built-in display to another external display or tv etc. it has nice design, is lightweight and all ports pass well with their connectors. it is installed instantially and works as "plug and play". the hub a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere