Customer’s impression:
Bem util
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• AMAZING!

posted by keitai906i on 03/24/2011
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

- HDMI, Displayport, and DVI all on one adaptor.
    - HDMI (tested on late 2010 unibody macbook pro) works up to and including 1080p, plus sound output through HDMI.
    - Having all 3 available saves having to look for individual items!

Cons:

-build structure is okay, though not the best, I found when I plugged in the DVI it seem to be splitting the casing between the top and bottom (however, this doesnt damage in the long run or affects performance)
    -wished it had VGA, (But i ended up ordering the miniDP to VGA as a result)
    -cable is a tad stiff, not sure if that will affect anything if it starts to be more fluid.

OtherThoughts:

It runs like a charm, easy setup, plug and play and your Macbook should pick it up automatically...
    Nice thing (minute to some, but imo great to have) included was the cap/cover for the mini displayport end- keeps it safe from dirt and things when not in use.
    Havent tested any adaptors yet on the DVI to see if they will convert to VGA. (but from what I've read seems almost unlikely)

Bottomline:

For the price you pay, for the quality you get out of it, things couldn't have been better. Not a complete all-in-one for me, but a savior when it comes to presentation and anything else I need my MBP to display on!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections