Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjokerbird on 06/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:original drive as advertised, either a refurb or used drive. I don't care because it works! To swap drives in a 360 - you need to have the old drive key from your broken dvd, and update the new dvd drive's firmware to your old key. Its not plug and play, but thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahtortor on 10/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:After reading thru the FW hack textbook and jungle flasher tutorial. I give my best shot that JF is an easier tool to use, and it seems like BenQ is the easiest drive to hack. So i go ahead and order this drive, rec'd in Malaysia in less than 2 weeks time (Bravo to DX f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzztoma on 09/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great drive. Tested and works perfectly. One of the easiest drives to flash. Cons:Reconditioned drive. Manufacture date 2007. Not a real Con but worth noting as it is not a brand new drive (nor did I expect it to be). Assuming parts such as the motor and laser have been r... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections