Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

This is an outstanding replacement Blu Ray laser replacement for the Sony PlayStation 3 gaming entertainment unit. If your Blu Ray has failed, this is the best replacement you can get. The only con comes in the difficulty of opening and switching the Blu Ray laser unit if you are not comfortable with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygege342 on 02/20/2013

-fonctionne à merveille en remplacement de la lentille d'origine. -il est plus facile de changer l'ensemble avec le treillis que uniquement la lentille. -le prix est incomparable - je l'utilise depuis plus de 10 mois sans aucun problème - aucune panne -il faut savoir démonter la console ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydmgohl on 12/19/2012

Easy to install. First time I had my PS3 open up. Took me 30min from start to goal. Now my PS3 is working again and reading discs just like before. Way cheaper than buying a new one. Cant find any? Took 3weeks to get the item to Sweden, but thats not the items fault :). Only regret I didnt buy the cheaper ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byStK323f on 03/09/2012

- looks like a real genuine Sony replacement part. - It's working for 6 months with no problems - Installation is easy if you know how - Well packed inside anti-static plastic housing. I can't see anything - I have problems with the motor of the laser so buying this was only way. I changed whole part ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byuvedede on 12/04/2011

La he instalado en mi PS3 de 40Gb sin nigún inconveniente, llevo ya varios meses con la lente funcionando sin ningun problema. Se debe tener mucho cuidado con el cablecito que lleva el sensor de entrada de disco, es muy fácil que se rompa en el conector. Nothing - Ninguna, all Ok, todo perfecto ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluksy on 05/13/2011

The real deal. My lauch 20GB PS3's blueray diode died, switched it out with this; looks brand new, works flawlessly The only con I can think of is durability, as it's impossible to know how long this will last. Still, the box does say made in August 2010 so presumably the components are more reliable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymstrrptr on 04/04/2011

-This is a real genuine Sony replacement part. I installed it and now the console has been working flawlessly for 4 months. -Installation is easy if you know what you are doing and use common knowledge -Well packed inside anti-static plastic housing. -Included all internal wires, the ones coming from ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections