DX » Community » Reviews » iMAX B6AC 2.6" LCD RC Lipo Battery Balance Charger - Blue (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
BOM easy to use Looking good well made Verry Good!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysalmooo on 12/15/2017

Impression: easy to use;

I have it for more than 2 years. It is a good device for charging almost every battery. With multiple adaptors. From car batterys to Lipos, nickel, etc. After reading the instructions is easy to use and good monitorig of the batteries. Also can be use a 12V (car battery) as power source.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPietervdDraai on 05/26/2017

Impression:Looking good, easy to use,Verry Good!;

Parcel arived in good condition. Thank you for good service! Kindly regards, Pieter van der Draai. The Netherlands.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8622120 on 04/05/2016

Pros: price, ease of use, accurate Cons: didn't find any yet General: I just started with the rc plane hobby and this charger does the job. Programming was easy enough so that I don't over or under charger my battery and the cells were balanced (doesn't matter charging from AC or from my car). I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9324175 on 01/13/2016

Pros: Cheap, easy to use and it works Cons: Powercord totally useles, powersource was so scary i had to remove it and use pc-powersource. If you don't have money to buy good charger, then get this one.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byVovikVU on 08/05/2015

Impression:Прост в использовании, мощный;

Хорошая цена, достойное качество! Заряжает все,- от мизинцев, до свинцовых аккумуляторов.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymichaaa on 06/12/2015

Good charger and easy to use. The only problem I have is that the third cell is not ballanced well. when charging a 3s lipo i get : 3.80 ; 3.80; 4.20. Even whe using the store mode nothing happens. I think it is a fault...

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byborkoue on 06/01/2015

Impression:BOM,Looking good, easy to use;

Compact and functional battery charger that safely charges all my battery types. Programmable discharge/charge cycles, discharge and charge current and safe zones to avoid any problems. can run off of a 12v car battery as well as the bundled AC adapter.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfaelrpv on 05/01/2015

Impression:BOM;

O carregador original e muito bom e funcional. Mas o que eu recebi não e original. Trata se de um clone que apresentou defeitos a partir do primeiro uso.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMr-Lee on 03/30/2015

This charger is good value for money. Unfortunately the quality control is not very good. My sample had a faulty mains power cord and the adapter plug for the headphone jack was incorrectly manufactured. Fortunately the charger its self seems to work well.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJarl1983 on 02/03/2015

Impression: well made,Looking good, easy to use,Well made charger. Irecommend it to buy!,Reliable and simple;

Итак, русскоязычный отзыв о зарядном устройстве I-Max B6AC Dual power. Выбор зарядки неслучаен - после просмотра обзоров в Интернете стали очевидны качество и простота эксплуатации этого устройства. Немаловажно и то, что схема и принципы работы зарядки унифицированы со многими похожими ЗУ Корпус... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere