DX » Community » Reviews » VC97 3.0" LCD Handheld Auto Range Multimeter (Voltage + Current + Resistance + Temperature/2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Happy None Recomendo Удобно good job
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythiagolicio on 03/10/2017

Impression:Happy,Recomendo;

Pros: Does exactly what have to do. Cons: None

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byStefanJapi on 12/23/2016

Impression:Happy;

Pros: It is good quality and feels nice in hand Cons: Nothing really for now

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byShacuar on 02/24/2016

Impression:Удобно,практично,нужная вещь;

Комплектация такая же как в описании. Кончики удобные, отдельно докупил кончики под "крокодилы". Напряжение, ток, частоту меряет достоверно, а вот с температурой и сопротивлением возникали казусы. Температуру ниже 30 градусов меряет неадекватно (сравнивал с APPA, на улице было -10, этот показывал... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKocka02 on 11/19/2015

Impression:Happy,Recomendo,good job;

The product is equal to the data taken in the description. Perfectly useful. He was posted safely. I am being satisfied with the salesman's work.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byriafs on 11/04/2015

Impression:Happy,Recomendo;

I was a bit sceptic when I first saw this product and bought it due to the high rating and excellent price, and to tell you the truth.... Totally worth it! Pros: Great overall construction! Feels robust and well built! Looking at it, holding it and working with it feels almost like you own a and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byVexelius on 11/19/2014

Impression:Happy;

Pros: -The price -Works as expected -The error margin is very low, can compete with popular brands -Has a lot of functions Cons: -My transistors got stuck on the hFE sensor at first, but it works very good now -Autorange can be slow sometimes

Good multimeter at a reasonable price Good multimeter at a reasonable price

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPerasanta on 09/29/2014

Impression:None;

Pros: Acabo de recibirlo lo he probado y todo funciona correctamente. En el paquete se incluye todo tal y como se mostraba en la web. Incluso trae las pilas montadas. Ha tardado dos semanas desde que hice el pedido. Contras: De momento no le encuentro ninguna Estoy muy satisfecho con la compra... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAngelicaLeonel on 08/24/2014

Impression:Recomendo;

Pros:Produto de boa qualidade. bem construido, todo emborrachado com um display de bom tamanho. Contras: Poderia ser a bateria em vez de pilhas. Considerações finais: Indispensavel na bancada de qualquer hobbysta. Recomendo. Considerações finais: Indispensavel na bancada de qualquer hobbysta.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byUliBaer on 04/06/2014

Very accurate and comfortable measurement unit. The readings are very good following a professionally calibrated Fluke meter. It is not absolutely perfect, but well within the 0.5% precision range in the description. Also it still runs well on the original batteries after more than 10 month of is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygasilko on 03/27/2014

I am very surprised at the products that you can get for this price because in our country have to subtract a lot more money for the identical product, it is still accurate as I compared the measurements with a professional instrument in the range 200 EUR and there was a very small odtsopanj due... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere