DX » Community » Reviews » VC97 3.0" LCD Handheld Auto Range Multimeter (Voltage + Current + Resistance + Temperature/2*AAA)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUliBaer on 04/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very accurate and comfortable measurement unit. The readings are very good following a professionally calibrated Fluke meter. It is not absolutely perfect, but well within the 0.5% precision range in the description. Also it still runs well on the original bat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCapricor on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Robust,large screen,good probes,etc. When measuring the voltage, it is accurate by 99.9998%. When measuring resistance, it is 99.9999% accurate. Not measured on current yet as it would need to connection in series with the mulitmeter. Cons:None to date but see... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySubunaator on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Device is accurate enough for hobbyist while being relatively cheap. I have been using it for months without no downsides. Ones available at shops here (Europe) cost a lot more while not being much better. It is quite rugged and has survived multiple drops. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElvioLin on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I compared it with the Fluke 189, the company I work calibrated by the INTI Vdc, Vac, Acc, Ohms, º C and in almost all measured exactly the same (of course the Fluke of U$D 680 had appreciation of 1 or 2 digits more decimal places). It is also auto range Cons:The s... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaria2612 on 03/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:All I needed for a good product, here it's, despite not showing on product specifications, it measures alternating current (400µA until 20A), and all other commented to, temperature had not seen, i only noticed when it arrived, Delivery time counting from the payme... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRuslanSylka on 12/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:liked the product recommend seller Cons:liked the product recommend seller OtherThoughts:liked the product recommend prodavtsaV New Year's Eve kodka mail works Medley dovovolno quickly got multimetr.Bylo to compare measured very precisely checked. Recommend fo... Read more

6 0
  • posted bygripen40k on 10/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Oh man, where to start. This multimeter is awesome: - Rugged, the rubber bumper around it protects all the edges quite well - Build construction, for a 'cheapy' multimeter it's built really really well. The rotary dial, all the connectors, everything is solid... Read more

2 0
  • posted byuzi222 on 12/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is very useful for voltage measurements, (both AC and DC). it can measure resistance and also temperature. Most of other multimeters cannot measure temperature and it may be useful when you measure temperature on heat-sink. Quality is fairly good. it has an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimon099 on 08/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have bought this multimeter in exchange available at me which morally obsolete. I have pleasantly been surprised to quality and appearance of a multimeter. The device very much and very well is made. LCD the display has high contrast and a wide corner of the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections