Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Perfect price, product & others

posted by maria2612 on 03/09/2013
    2 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

All I needed for a good product, here it's, despite not showing on product specifications, it measures alternating current (400µA until 20A), and all other commented to, temperature had not seen, i only noticed when it arrived, Delivery time counting from the payment until the day that i received was, 27 days, didn't take long to receive, I accessed the informations of Hong Kong post, by the processes that my object has been passed to arrive, and the most amazing thing I have to report, is the comparison of prices for the same product here in Brazil, the cheapest I found here before making buying on Deal Extreme was R$ 254.90 (U.S.$ 130.97), 405% more Oo on Deal Extreme I've paid R$ 50.40 (U.S.$ 25.85), amazing.

Cons:

nothing, all as I imagined.

OtherThoughts:

That's my first purchase and will not be the last, as soon as i bought the VC97, i've bought another objects immediately, and the only bad is that, over U.S.$ 50, i've to pay giants taxes here in Brazil, the next product that i pretend to purchase is the MK809 II for U.S. $ 48.99 +/- R$ 95,00.

Bottomline:

That's All i've to say.

Thanks for opportunity Deal Extreme.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections