DX » Community » Reviews » 6 Nimmt Card Board Game for All Ages (104-Card)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydracnegre66 on 05/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice game, to play with all the family or in a party with the friends. Easy to explain, fun to play. Cons:Instructions only in chinese, but easy to search over internet in game forums or simply put the name of the game on google and search. The quality of the cards are... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasda on 04/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great card game. I have played many times and everyone who plays for the first time loves it. It is really easy to play and this easiness encourages people to start having fun playing the game. Shippment was quite fast, it only took 17 days to arrive... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfunkyboy on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price and similary ti on the original. If you like board games and this in particular i recommend this product. A great card game, funny and sociable. If you want to see more go to boardgamegeek and search for it, if you want to try go to boardgamearena. Hope... Read more

0 0
  • posted byebismo on 09/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The Cards are standard quality, it is cheap and the game itself is fantastic for groups. It is pretty simple to explain and it allows very large numbers of people to play at the same time. The fact that it is a deck of cards makes it easy to transport. If you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydearwendy on 04/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:AWESOME game! I never played it before, but it is sooo cool! It is fairly easy to understand and so long that it takes hours and hours, so you can play more than one match and it won't be tiresome. My friends and family loved it! And the best part is that you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapavlovic on 01/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good game. Hard box, good quality of the paper. Completely the same as the original (also known as Take 5!). Even kids can play it and enjoy in it. Although strategy plays a significant role in this game, also you will need some luck. It is best to play... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndroid on 05/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm a big board gamer (500+ games in collection) and one of my groups favourites has been 6 Nimmt. The game plays up to ten players is quick to teach is done in less than a half hour. Now the game aside, these sets of cards are of quite good quality (yes they... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections