DX » Community » Reviews » 6 Nimmt Card Board Game for All Ages (104-Card)
Customer’s impression:
None Fun game The quality of the cards is very low
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9350432 on 05/06/2015

Be aware that the quality of the cards is very low and that they will be damaged easily so that you can tell them apart by looking at the surface.

Impression:The quality of the cards is very low;

0 0 0

• posted byDracoABG on 09/28/2014

This is a great card board game,The Cards are standard quality and is easy to play.

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted bychiaotzuu on 08/12/2014

This is a German card game appropriate for adults as well as children as families. It is simple to learn but actually has some deep strategy to it. Well worth the price. The cards are good quality, not great, as it seems a couple of them have a frayed corner from the manufacturing process. But it... Read more

Impression:Fun game;

0 0 0

• posted bydracnegre66 on 05/14/2014

Nice game, to play with all the family or in a party with the friends. Easy to explain, fun to play. Instructions only in chinese, but easy to search over internet in game forums or simply put the name of the game on google and search. The quality of the cards are not a top one, but it's a game... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucasda on 04/15/2014

This is a great card game. I have played many times and everyone who plays for the first time loves it. It is really easy to play and this easiness encourages people to start having fun playing the game. Shippment was quite fast, it only took 17 days to arrive to Spain. First of all, the box is I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucasda on 03/13/2014

This is a great card board game, I´ve been looking for it for a long time and you can´t find it in Spain. About the product itself, the box is not the same as the pictures, it is the Chinese version box. Rules are really easy so it doesn´t matter they are in chinese, you can find I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheHesser on 01/08/2014

This game is very addictive and fabulous to play. With the cards that you have you have to fill rows ascending, but watch out! If there are more then 5 cards in the row and you have to put your card on that row, you will have to take the whole row. On the cards there are bullheads and those are A... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHephaestos on 12/06/2013

Cheap. The Cards are standard quality, it is cheap and the game itself is a fantastic partygame. It is pretty simple game and it allows very large numbers of people to play at the same time. Very easy to transport. Part of the paint faints after using it a lot. *Cheap *If you are worried about of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfunkyboy on 01/14/2013

Price and similary ti on the original. If you like board games and this in particular i recommend this product. A great card game, funny and sociable. If you want to see more go to boardgamegeek and search for it, if you want to try go to boardgamearena. Hope to see more variety of board games in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byebismo on 09/03/2012

The Cards are standard quality, it is cheap and the game itself is fantastic for groups. It is pretty simple to explain and it allows very large numbers of people to play at the same time. The fact that it is a deck of cards makes it easy to transport. If you are worried about the durability of i... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: