DX » Community » Reviews » Austrian Classic Streamline Stainless Steel Oil Lighter
  • 5 star 12 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 7% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaartenpas on 09/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- great lighter - simple design - build quality is ok - Can't go wrong for this price Cons:- Build quality is good but could be a bit better OtherThoughts:I always looked for this kind of lighter since my dad used to have one when I was a child. Couldn't find... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMulia1 on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very durable construction. I am using this lighter for about a year and it still works good - Looks really good and feels comfortable in hands - There is a place for additional flint - Very good price - Lighter is really windproof (movable wind shield) - Per... Read more

IMCO 6700 IMCO 6700 IMCO 6700
    1 0
  • posted bystager702 on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- sturdy build - movable wind shield, so you can regulate the amount of air/fuel that it consumes (and flame size!), also it affects it's wind proof level - looks cool, vintage and quite unusual - very light for it's size - really windproof (quite like a Zippo... Read more

3 0
  • posted by41ter on 07/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Unparalled quality, seriously, i own several original zippos and this feels more solid than any other lighter i have ever used, definetely will last a lot if i dont lose it first, and i seriously need to emphatize on this, the lighter feels rock solid, no loo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystager702 on 07/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- sturdy build - movable wind shield, so you can regulate the amount of air/fuel that it consumes (and flame size!), also it affects it's wind proof level - looks cool, vintage and quite unusual - very light for it's size - really windproof (quite like a Zippo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTonspaa on 01/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap lighter. - The flame is adjustable with the ring. - The fuel evaporates much slower than in a Zippo. - Lights every time, even in moderate wind. - Can be used as a candle, if you first light it and then take it out of the sleeve. Cons:- Compared to a Z... Read more

1 0
  • posted byscrewstonzbo on 11/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this for a friend who had shown me the same lighter on a different site for $20+, he loved it, it's an excellent design with some history. The adjustable wind screen is nice. Cons:Not really a con, the build quality is great for what it is, but it is... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTalamasca on 10/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks nice. Cons:Feels kind of light. There is an alignment problem with the spark wheel. After several days of trying to adjust it, it still can take anywhere from 3 to 7/8 times for it to light. I've put in new flints, there should be spark every time you pr... Read more

3 0
  • posted byKKlad on 07/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a really good lighter, does exactly what it says on the tin! The build quality is really good and it is well put together and easy to service and dismantel. The regulator is also a really nice touch (this allows you to adjust the flame height). I would recommend... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCopperballs on 06/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:What can I say, this thing works fantastic! Very easy to use. Good quality construction. Lights every time. Holds plenty of fuel. Feels very durable. Has a little chamber to hold an additional flint. The price of this item is extremely low while comparing it t... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections