DX » Community » Reviews » Austrian Classic Streamline Stainless Steel Oil Lighter
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySvyazist72 on 03/06/2013

Excellent and reliable lighter. Reliable design. The wind does not go out. Can be used as a candle. Easy replacement of the wick and flint. There is a place for a spare flint. Excellent and reliable lighter. Reliable design. The wind does not go out. Can be used as a candle. Easy replacement of the wick ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspinnychick on 02/19/2013

Excellent price Cap design keeps fuel from evaporating too quickly Opens/lights easily in a single motion (I have puny weak girl hands) Easy to refill. No pressurized fluid to deal with. Since it's so easy to light, keep WAY out of the reach of children. A toddler could easily light this. A little flimsy.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysteed33 on 12/27/2012

Better than ZIPPO. Nice look and comfortable to hold. Longer keep refilling. At -23 degrees, worked without misfires,works when gas lighters freeze! Perfect replica of the Austrian lighters IMCO Julius Meister. Has the logo "IMCO Streatline-6800 Vienna-Austria". Before and during WWII, supplied ... Read more

Has the logo "IMCO Streatline-6800 Worked without misfires. Nice look and comfortable to hold. Better than ZIPPO. Better than ZIPPO. Are more complicated than a Zippo.

1 0 0

• posted byJeroentjj94 on 10/19/2012

-Sleek design, fits well in the little side pocket of most jeans -Very wel build, sturdy as a rock -Easy to refill with standard lighter fluid -lights everytime -Spare room for an extra flint (saved me once) -Only con i can think of is that the side vents can't be closed, wich could result in evaporation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byikeral on 10/17/2012

Good quality. Economic. Lightweight. I'm a fan of this product. Very good product. It is extremely easy to use. I am collecting 20 or more pieces. It is because it is attractive goods. It will not get bored since structure is also elaborate. This item is loved although I do not smoke a cigarette. Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytythegreat on 08/08/2012

-really attractive look and feel -lights every time, really reliable mechanics -good conversation piece -holds a fair amount of fluid -fluid doesnt evaporate as fast as some, has a little cap that covers the wick (no actual seal on it though) -some sharp corners which can be a little irritating -when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCopperballs on 06/23/2011

This lighter is great! It has a very nice look to it. It lights every time. It's easy to fill. It's easy to change the flint. It feels good in your hand. Has extra flint storage. It has a nice price. Seems to be somewhat wind proof. Seems to be pretty well made. It is very slim and compact. Not to many ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycjrcaptain on 06/08/2011

This Austrian lighter must be the best lighter I have ever owned. Lights every time, simple and great build quality. Has room on the sides for optional engraving. Where you remove to refill, you can store extra flints for emergency. 100% stainless steel. Flame can be easily adjusted if needed. The price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykodak142 on 06/02/2011

I collect cool lighters and this one is top quality 10/10! Only seen this lighter for sale in store once and price was much higher then DX sells this lighter for Works GREAT LOOKS good no problems No complaints, this is exactly as pictured and advertised Mine came with no plastic wrap on the lighter,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscriptguru on 05/27/2011

- lights every time - very compact and light - looks very cool and stylish - great build quality - no loose parts at all, feels like a pistol or similar real weapon - has enough space for engraving (if you're planning to make a gift) - child proof (not too easy to light up) - not wind proof at all - ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections