DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Multi-Function Pocket Toolkit Foldable Pliers with Carrying Pouch (Blue)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoreng78 on 05/28/2014

a lot of tools - used almost all of them until now. it's very robust and with good build quality. spring return of the pliers i great and folding the tool is easy. the pliers can't cut - don't expect it to cut even small electrical wires. it's not built for hard work but for small and simple cutting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byecomark on 05/06/2014

Easy to use. Very good quality for that price. I would also stress that this multi-tool is very well designed (taking into account its relatively low price). I also appreciated the pouch which can be fixed on your belt. It could be bigger in size. But for that price I cannot really complain about anything.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTRaTSeRiF on 01/21/2014

Decent price, good selection of tools, fits nice, they pull out nicely, spring-loaded pliers Blades are not locking, the fit of the screwdriver bit is a bit loose - will do the job in a pinch but it's definitely not Leatherman quality The bits that came with it are mostly Phillips and slotted, which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydudyh on 01/02/2014

At a great low price this product has a great value for money. The tool is very well built. It does not rust or bend. I always carry it with me when i travel & it has been useful in numerous times. A specialized high brand utility tool would cost much much more. The Carrying pouch is pretty lousy.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChirimorin2 on 12/20/2013

Cheap multitool The knives are sharp and remain sharp. I had quite a few times where it came in useful It's clearly a cheap product, the quality isn't the best and it will wear out quickly. Some of the tools are hard to fold open. After some time, some of the tools also bent meaning they are in front ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfraragao on 06/11/2013

Cheap and useful when I have to pack only one tool. The material seems good but I do not have used it sufficient to consider as a test. It looks very good and the carrying pouch is a good thing. Feels very solid. The small blade is difficult to open. It is not light. Because this the carrying pouch is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDomdoctor on 04/28/2013

the goods correspond to that we see on a photo. The good complete set for this price is delivered complete with a cover the small knife blade, is rather difficult to get tools (screw-drivers) from a knife, tools inside are badly fixed - if independently shake I can to be slightly opened having received ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjwestra on 04/19/2013

Tool is better quality then expected. Size is perfect for my European hands. The anodized aluminium looks very good too. Feels very solid. And the package is very complete. Including the holder and a nice selection of sockets and bits. This type of folding tools are more difficult to carry in your pocket ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byPurplesaurus on 04/17/2013

- I found it to be quite sturdy and durable. - It has a good grip, especially being an all-metal tool. - Good selection of tools. - Nice and compact size. - Surprisingly nice quality, came in a nice case and everything. - It was hard to get out some of the tools. The included pouch was a convenient addition ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byn1ckn4m3 on 04/08/2013

Sturdy. I was a bit afraid that the spring in the center between the two handle levers would be problematic but even though it's a bit tough to unpack the whole thing, it feels as if it won't break that easily :) It's a bit difficult to get the tools out. I used the screwdriver most often and that's ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections