DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Multi-Function Pocket Toolkit Foldable Pliers with Carrying Pouch (Blue)
  • 5 star 23 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoreng78 on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:a lot of tools - used almost all of them until now. it's very robust and with good build quality. spring return of the pliers i great and folding the tool is easy. Cons:the pliers can't cut - don't expect it to cut even small electrical wires. it's not built f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydudyh on 01/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:At a great low price this product has a great value for money. The tool is very well built. It does not rust or bend. I always carry it with me when i travel & it has been useful in numerous times. A specialized high brand utility tool would cost much much more. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfraragao on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and useful when I have to pack only one tool. The material seems good but I do not have used it sufficient to consider as a test. It looks very good and the carrying pouch is a good thing. Feels very solid. Cons:The small blade is difficult to open. It i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDomdoctor on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the goods correspond to that we see on a photo. The good complete set for this price is delivered complete with a cover Cons:the small knife blade, is rather difficult to get tools (screw-drivers) from a knife, tools inside are badly fixed - if independently s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjwestra on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tool is better quality then expected. Size is perfect for my European hands. The anodized aluminium looks very good too. Feels very solid. And the package is very complete. Including the holder and a nice selection of sockets and bits. Cons:This type of foldin... Read more

3 0
  • posted byPurplesaurus on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- I found it to be quite sturdy and durable. - It has a good grip, especially being an all-metal tool. - Good selection of tools. - Nice and compact size. - Surprisingly nice quality, came in a nice case and everything. Cons:- It was hard to get out some of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byn1ckn4m3 on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sturdy. I was a bit afraid that the spring in the center between the two handle levers would be problematic but even though it's a bit tough to unpack the whole thing, it feels as if it won't break that easily :) Cons:It's a bit difficult to get the tools out. I used th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDizzle33 on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:great product for its price, have many tools and good solid quality. Doesn't look like a cheap tool at all! Tools Included: -Pliers -Saw blade -Short knife blade -Long, Sharp Knife Blade -Flat-head SCrewdriver -Wedge Piece -File -bit piece set: -Small, Medium, and Large P... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytmadman on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Cheap * Comes with various multipurpose screw bits * Good carrying pouch. Holds both the screw bits and the tool itself * Relativity sturdy. *Light weight Cons:*No scissors *Knifes are not very sharp. Recommend sharpening them before using. *Grip is not perf... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFabioMK on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent toolkit, the quality of material and construction suprised me. Looks resistent, I have used in several occasions and do not damaged the material. The price is ok, according to the quality. I really reccomend it Cons:The tools are very hard to pull out the tool... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections