DX » Community » Reviews » 1920~2170Mhz 10dBi Directional High Gain 7-Unit Antenna for 3G Wireless Network (SMA Female)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynewSALAZAR on 09/19/2013

Good product with good price. I use it out of town with modem huawei e352. Without this antenna signal was -101 db. So I hadn't internet. With this antenna signal became 3G and -89db. So I can use Skype, watch online video. Shot cable. You must by adapter like SKU 171990 to connect anntenna with 3G modem.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGreaseMonkeey on 05/17/2013

I have a modem Huawei E156G. When I buy this antenna, the signal strenght increase on 10-15 percent. And now I have a steady signal and a good internet connection. Also it needs a connector RP-SMA to CRC-9. I doesn't notice a minuses. But it needs a connector. For this price it is a good product. Now ... Read more

antenna View_

0 0 2

• posted byspeiss on 03/24/2011

Comes with pole attachments Firm build, strong materials Much better signal reception than my 5x more expensive "official GSM store antenna" has its own shot cable that makes it easier to attach main cable when the antenna is mounted at the top of the pole. Can only be installed vertically (but you can ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byspeedfreak1o1 on 12/27/2010

I get significant better signal with antenna connected to a huawei E1750, E169, E220, E620, it also increases data speeds slightly as far as network allows. Absolutly needs a adaptercable to work, that connects between the antenna connector and the data modems antenna port that you have to sorce elsewere.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bys3ck1n on 09/21/2010

I am using a modem: E176G. An additional connector to connect to the end, I connected to my modem. An increase in signal strength was 20%. My previous signal was between 47-49%. We have between 67-72% of. Definitely do not prefer low-quality goods on the market. Next to these products, "rp-sma to crc9... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections