- 2 levels of light intensity
- Hot-shoes on every side (3 female, 1 male) - you can scale to an light array
- Most lumens and leds for the price
It´s small and light (depending on the batteries weight No color corretion - no filters or diffusers to control color or light
Uses 4x AA batteries - ... Read more
I bought this for photography but end up using it all over the place, as it is also a great yet small work light. It fits into small places. Nice even lighting. I'm buying more so that I can set them up to cancel more shadows on objects I'm photographing. Easy on batteries. At this price I would have ... Read more
Cheap product, easy to carry and you can install in "point and shoot" cameras with the bracket.
Has two levels of lightning and uses 4 x AA batteries, that makes easy to change batteries when needed. The inside bulding construction is not too good. There is a small piece that can easily drop ... Read more
Powerfull light source with light weight and small size - Equal to flash light with GN about 5 meters indoor but gives permanent light - 3 more similar lights can be attached to sides to make cluster - Has two brightness levels 480 and 240 lumens - Gives good white light with temperature about 5300 K,... Read more
Good full illumination with the option to dim the light through a switch.
It was made with good materials and it was well assembled.
With the extension support you can use and adjust it on your camcorder or camera without any difficulty. You can also attach it to the hot shoe of your camera. 4 AA battery ... Read more
Many but I will highlight two of them. The light produced is of a very good quality and is very intense Plastic parts should be better the hotshoe is hard to fit and hard to twist so sometimes it can stay loose wich is not good because the light beam can be moved easily. I am going to buy another one ... Read more
I saw a professional photographer using the exact light in a wedding party. After some reseach, I decided to get one. It's a daylight color temperature which is very bright within 4 mters. There are two levels of brightness which you can adjust. The mounting bracket is plastic but strong enough to hold ... Read more
Very light and energy saver, the charged batteries last much longer than expected and the diference between the recording with this light and without it is noticeable, the colors from footage from my handycam are much brighter end defined. I don't see any cons at the moment.
The rail mount is plastic,... Read more
- Powerfull light source with light weight and small size - Equal to flash light with GN about 5 meters indoor but gives permanent light - 3 more similar lights can be attached to sides to make cluster - Has two brightness levels 480 and 240 lumens - Gives good white light with temperature about 5300... Read more
- This is a perfect addition to my camera bag, great for video. - Nice skin tones
- Creates a nice vignette around the subject
- Simple sturdy design
- Runs on AAs (using eneloops) None Using this with a 5DMKIII, Sony RX100 and a Sony TX30. Works great with each camera, can be mounted in the hotshoe ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.