DX » Community » Reviews » SYD-0808 64-LED 480LM Continuous Lighting for Camera and Camcorder (4*AA)
  • 5 star 22 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byatvix on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap product, easy to carry and you can install in "point and shoot" cameras with the bracket. Has two levels of lightning and uses 4 x AA batteries, that makes easy to change batteries when needed. Cons:The inside bulding construction is not too go... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygobex on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good full illumination with the option to dim the light through a switch. It was made with good materials and it was well assembled. With the extension support you can use and adjust it on your camcorder or camera without any difficulty. You can also attach it... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydunantar on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Many but I will highlight two of them. The light produced is of a very good quality and is very intense Cons:Plastic parts should be better the hotshoe is hard to fit and hard to twist so sometimes it can stay loose wich is not good because the light beam can... Read more

Back side Front side Open back door Bottom Bottom Stand arm attached With meter aside
    0 0
  • posted bycatraka on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very light and energy saver, the charged batteries last much longer than expected and the diference between the recording with this light and without it is noticeable, the colors from footage from my handycam are much brighter end defined. Cons:I don't see any cons at the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysensay1980 on 05/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Powerfull light source with light weight and small size - Equal to flash light with GN about 5 meters indoor but gives permanent light - 3 more similar lights can be attached to sides to make cluster - Has two brightness levels 480 and 240 lumens - Gives goo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnowboarderx on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- This is a perfect addition to my camera bag, great for video. - Nice skin tones - Creates a nice vignette around the subject - Simple sturdy design - Runs on AAs (using eneloops) Cons:None OtherThoughts:Using this with a 5DMKIII, Sony RX100 and a Sony TX30. Wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byExtremeFlyer on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Used mainly for video work. Four NiMH AA cells fully charged lasts about 5 hours of shooting. Very lightweight. Mounting harness can fit most camcorders. Cons:Limited brightness - better than no added light at all. Will end up using auto or low-light setting o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymissrobine on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great light! I was looking for a continuous light to use in a softbox for photography. My criterias were that it needed to be small and not to get too hot as some lights tend to do. I'm very please with this light! Cons:The door to put the batteries in on the ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalfafenixmx on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:High benefit cost - performance based on a semi-flash The attachment of the base makes it highly usable for video and photo cameras. Provides the necessary illumination in a short range of 5 meters Versatile use either combined with other LED lamp or with the us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshady88 on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a great device. The diffusion is nicely applied, but mainly the way of handeling and changing the device to apply on your camera. You can spin the flash to sides where you want to place it. you have the ability to actually create a bright light or less br... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections