Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrexranarum on 07/29/2014

Pros: Light, easy to hold, works Cons: Pointy side is not for capacitive screens It really doesn't make sense that the pointy side would be for capacitive screens, given how the technology works, but that is probably what you think when you see this item. It has been said to death in the reviews, but ... Read more

Impression:Not what you probably think;

0 0 0

• posted byarkasha on 01/18/2014

great stylus pen wirks great with my ipad and the galaxy note did not have any working issue with this stylus. this stylus sits great in the hand and gives agood filing and control on what i am doing on the screen and the small point gives me the right view i was looking for. the price is very low for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypashko on 06/11/2013

- none significant found - plastic may be good - workd with ipad with VERY specific angles - thin head doesn't work at all The manufacturer could have thing through the details of such a simple stuff. Choose out of many other options - don't spend time and money on that one. And lower the limit of 50... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGiorgosromeos on 11/23/2012

The big part works fine for Galaxy s3 screen. Allows to draws rather good lines. The small part doesn't work for Galaxy s3 screen. I've bought it exactly because of small part, to be able to male more accurate drawing, but the small part doesn't work for S3 screen at all. It would be nice to have both ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bypsamuel on 09/16/2011

Work sgood, easy to hold and use, dont damage the window of the screen. The response is very quickly. I try it in my telejphone and in my imd tablet and works good in both cases. No problems in the use of the stylus. Easy to use by hand and accurate. Takes a while to get used to on tetelephone and tablet,... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bylhameist on 04/07/2011

Works fine, easy to hold, wont scratch or damage your iPad, I'm using it with an iPad2. The flat end is what you use on your iPad or iPhone, the pointy end you can use on your Nintendo DS or standard PC tablet (eg Fujitsu Lifebook)..so I think it's pretty cool for the $$ None that I can think of. Takes ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byediaz74 on 11/20/2010

It looks like a pen, is not very heavy and seems to be built in strong material. The rubber top is nice, and resembles a real rubber. You can use it as a dagger or similar, but dont bother to test it with an iPad, becouse it does not work. IT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL WITH AN iPad.This product should be recategorized,... Read more

4 0 10

• posted bymacbelly on 08/15/2010

It's cheap but when it doesn't work everything is too expensive. Doesn't work as advertised. No result whatsoever when used on iPhone or iPad. I tried whether I could unscrew a cap or so but this was not the case. Not sure who ever tested this device on an Apple iPad or Apple iPhone Wish I had paid more ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bycmang on 06/24/2010

Kind of sharp. Might be useful as a shank. Doesn't look or feel bad, would be great if it worked as advertised. I'd say the fact that it doesn't work at all on an iPad is a con. No drawing, no writing, nothing. The pointy "stylus" end does not draw a response from the iPad at all. The rubber end, if ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byBitslong on 06/08/2010

Hard to lose Feels quite sturdy Not Flexible Could poke someones eye out for self defense Can't use the pointy end to control iPad Rubbery fat tip doesn't slide smoothly like the spongey-type stylus'. Wish it worked with the pointy tip as I had hoped for. While this may be an effective stylus for those ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections