Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9460571 on 06/23/2015

Pero vôbec nereaguje na žiaden mobilný telefón s kapacitným displajom. Skúšal som aj iphone aj samsung. Je to z najakého tvrdého plastu

Impression:very bad,This pen does not work;

0 0 0

• posted byAiyoyo on 05/11/2015

I bought 10 pcs of this product to share them with my friends because it's stated that it is designed for Ipad also compatible with iPod and Iphone. I like it because of it's fine tip which I thought I could use it for very detailed drawing or sketches on my iPhone & iPad with certain drawing I a... Read more

Impression:very bad;

0 0 0

• posted byhappyeagle2000 on 10/31/2014

Very Good Products, very cheeper, useful ( but not good for Samsung S4). Economical very good. It corresponds to what is described. I'm happy with this purchase. I will definitely continue to buy this type of technology products. Economical very good. It corresponds to what is described. I'm with... Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byrexranarum on 07/29/2014

Pros: Light, easy to hold, works Cons: Pointy side is not for capacitive screens It really doesn't make sense that the pointy side would be for capacitive screens, given how the technology works, but that is probably what you think when you see this item. It has been said to death in the reviews,... Read more

Impression:Not what you probably think;

0 0 0

• posted byarkasha on 01/18/2014

great stylus pen wirks great with my ipad and the galaxy note did not have any working issue with this stylus. this stylus sits great in the hand and gives agood filing and control on what i am doing on the screen and the small point gives me the right view i was looking for. the price is very of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypashko on 06/11/2013

- none significant found - plastic may be good - workd with ipad with VERY specific angles - thin head doesn't work at all The manufacturer could have thing through the details of such a simple stuff. Choose out of many other options - don't spend time and money on that one. And lower the limit -... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGiorgosromeos on 11/23/2012

The big part works fine for Galaxy s3 screen. Allows to draws rather good lines. The small part doesn't work for Galaxy s3 screen. I've bought it exactly because of small part, to be able to male more accurate drawing, but the small part doesn't work for S3 screen at all. It would be nice to have... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byJeremy2307 on 04/11/2012

Inexpensive solution to keep fingerprints off my iphone/ipad Was looking for a fine-point stylus to use with my drawing games, but the capacitive-touch potion is the fat, rubber blade end, the fine-point is for standard touch screen devices, like the nintendo DS The description should indicate it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsamuel on 09/16/2011

Work sgood, easy to hold and use, dont damage the window of the screen. The response is very quickly. I try it in my telejphone and in my imd tablet and works good in both cases. No problems in the use of the stylus. Easy to use by hand and accurate. Takes a while to get used to on tetelephone as... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bylhameist on 04/07/2011

Works fine, easy to hold, wont scratch or damage your iPad, I'm using it with an iPad2. The flat end is what you use on your iPad or iPhone, the pointy end you can use on your Nintendo DS or standard PC tablet (eg Fujitsu Lifebook)..so I think it's pretty cool for the $$ None that I can think of.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: