DX » Community » Reviews » Touchpad Stylus Pen for 9.7" Ipad - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good product Disappointed very bad This pen does not work Not what you probably think
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynolesito on 11/26/2015

La punta fina no sirve para el iPad la parte gruesa si, y prefiero usar el dedo antes que el lápiz

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 0

• posted bynewton666 on 11/13/2015

Lo compré buscando precisión y no sólo no es preciso sino que no funciona en absoluto. Si se quiere usar, se puede, sólo hay que darle la vuelta, pero así sólo es un lápiz más, sin la precisión de la punta fina. Decepcionado después de tres semanas esperando impaciente.

0 0 0

• posted byVlaSla on 10/29/2015

Working only with opposite (thick) side. Disappointed for my 7" precise pointing in Windows tablet. No clip for fastening on the cover.

0 0 0

• posted byMuthusri on 07/17/2015

This is not working in ipad. Cheating By advertising that this stylus for ipad. I want to refund my money

0 0 0

• posted byMurcNL on 07/10/2015

Pros: -Very solid built. Cons: -Small point DOES NOT WORK on iPad/iPhone

Impression:Disappointed ,This pen does not work;

0 0 0

• posted by9460571 on 06/23/2015

Pero vôbec nereaguje na žiaden mobilný telefón s kapacitným displajom. Skúšal som aj iphone aj samsung. Je to z najakého tvrdého plastu

Impression:very bad,This pen does not work;

0 0 0

• posted byAiyoyo on 05/11/2015

I bought 10 pcs of this product to share them with my friends because it's stated that it is designed for Ipad also compatible with iPod and Iphone. I like it because of it's fine tip which I thought I could use it for very detailed drawing or sketches on my iPhone & iPad with certain drawing I a... Read more

Impression:very bad;

0 0 2

• posted byhappyeagle2000 on 10/31/2014

Very Good Products, very cheeper, useful ( but not good for Samsung S4). Economical very good. It corresponds to what is described. I'm happy with this purchase. I will definitely continue to buy this type of technology products. Economical very good. It corresponds to what is described. I'm with... Read more

Impression:Very good product;

1 3 0

• posted byrexranarum on 07/29/2014

Pros: Light, easy to hold, works Cons: Pointy side is not for capacitive screens It really doesn't make sense that the pointy side would be for capacitive screens, given how the technology works, but that is probably what you think when you see this item. It has been said to death in the reviews,... Read more

Impression:Not what you probably think;

0 0 0

• posted byarkasha on 01/18/2014

great stylus pen wirks great with my ipad and the galaxy note did not have any working issue with this stylus. this stylus sits great in the hand and gives agood filing and control on what i am doing on the screen and the small point gives me the right view i was looking for. the price is very of... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere