Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byitalo5 on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The unit is great. Works perfectly as advertised. Very good price.When I bought it I thought it wouldn't be so good for this price, but when I used on my computer was fine, and he does on multiple operating systems, windows, linux, etc. Cons:Reads only CD, sometimes it... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywluna on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good construction materials (rresistant and nice to handle) just easy to use as promised (really plug and play using windows xp at least) good packaging and reliable (transport and handling will not be a problem at all) Cons:you´ll need two usb ports (just a tiny c... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycitius on 10/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product was a must have for me when my OS on my Hp Mini-pc broke down. My Hp did not have an CD-rom player so i could not reinstall my OS. But DX Slim Portable USB 2.0 External Optical CD-ROM Drive made it possible :-) Cons:No Cons for me!!!! Ive used it... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGusse500 on 04/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap product, and works as expected but can´t call it a very good quality product. It's fair quality. No problem in windows XP, just plug and play. Lightweight. A driver CD is bundled with the drive. Cons:Have seen others complaining about that the drive is used. I don... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections