DX » Community » Reviews » Stereo VOIP Headset with Mic (CD610)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygreatdame2 on 03/10/2010

Works great, excellent for vent, skype, teamspeak, voip, etc. A good value if you can be careful with them.Perfect for call center type work or language learning software. Not the best audio or build quality. They wont last very long either. The plastic is so brittle. Otherwise a good value. The wires ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGlowingdevil on 06/25/2009

its cheap and it works. i have a few to be honest. first of all the build quality sucks. if you shake it you can actually hear the parts shaking around. the wires aren't that great either. the sound that comes out of it is really bad. and finally it doesn't have a modern look, it looks old to be honest.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDmitryF on 05/19/2009

1. Pretty simple thing that is doing exactly what expected; 2. Sound quality is good enough for voice; 3. There is no need to play with Skype settings every time I want to switch sound output from the headset to speakers and vice verse, unplugging corresponding connector is enough. 4. The item is pretty ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylexein on 04/27/2009

Pretty comfortable. Volume in earphones and microphone output is good. Distortion is low. Mic works very well for VOIP (not too much bass). Short cord is excellent for laptops with front jacks. As with most headset+mic combinations, this one needs a foam windscreen. Short cord will be a problem for laptops ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHyperCub3 on 04/12/2009

- Very cheap. - Small and light. - Headset AND microphone. - Good sound and very clear voice. - VERY short cable, that's really a big con. I cut the wire and tried to make it longer with an extension cord but I messed up the headset and now it's broken (my fault ofcourse). - Not very strong bass, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTriviani1973 on 12/11/2008

Best headset so far. Only minus not having volumecontrol on headset, but it can manage without that easily :) Don know what cons mean, so ill leave it "blank". Improving would be volume control. But sound is lot better than many expencive products, for example those what skype sell and so on.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanieleemilio on 11/22/2008

The mic is good, clear sound and you can put it wherever you want. It's possible to listen music, but not so loud... It's ok, i didn't buy it for music, i've buy it for teamspeak! Package is good, the headphone is protected. Fits well. The best price for this headphones!!! It looks a little bit fragile.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byntallari on 06/14/2008

Great Sound Fits Very Well Not bulky Very Light Really really short cord. A little bit of a problem for me. But i mange it. It is so light it is almost too light. I think this is great. For the price of 4 dollars i didn't care if they came broken. They came working and useful helped me out alot instead ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvietnamesetan on 01/09/2008

GOOD SOUND CHEAP SHORT CORD pretty good for the price Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections