Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykronnus on 05/15/2013

quite cheap - painting quality good, under poor light conditions it may be considered as real for a while by others and original design it's great It doesn't cover all your arm, so it has to be adjusted to the exact lenght not to show its ends. Unless you are very pale, it won't match perfectly with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylajoswinkler on 04/07/2013

You can fool people if you take a photo of yourself while wearing it, or if they see you from a distance, but once they get a better look at you, they understand your trick. The tint of the "skin" part easily matches light skinned people. It's not exactly for all arm sizes. On very thick arms,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminimaster4734 on 04/04/2013

Nice product, nice to trick people to think you actually made a tattoo on your arm, and it really seems you tattooed yourself on pictures, as long as you cover the ends with something not to show where it ends and where your skin starts. It doesn't cover all your arm, so it has to be adjusted to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byethdx on 03/26/2012

- quite cheap - painting quality good, under poor light conditions it may be considered as real for a while by others. - upper part little thin for my arm, even I am not so muscled. It may stretch though - it does not breath much, it warms you up I don't understand why are 2pcs in pack, I would prefer ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections